LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Takeaways From a Leak of Snapchat Secrets. Plus, Bannon Leaves BreitbartSnapchat's Maps and Discover features aren't getting a lot of traction, according to user data obtained by The Daily Beast.
- Agency Brief: Dallas Cowboys, Gold's Gym and LoansThis week's Agency Brief includes news about Dannon Oikos' new quarterback, Gold's Gym's franchisees and LendingTree's new agency.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: The Real Reason Trump Loves McDonald's? Plus, Essence Magazine Gets Sold...Twitter's decision to allow Trump to keep using the platform,
The Vergereports . Activists projected the message "@jack is #complicit" onto Twitter's headquarters...
- Where Will VerComDisnAppleCast Stand on Net Neutrality? Many players are now so big that they are, logically, on both sides of the net neutrality debate, Simon Dumenco writes.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Netflix's Creepy Tweet. Plus, An Ex-Facebook Exec's 'Tremendous Guilt'...â " by which he presumably means social media. Read more on
The Verge, which spotted the video of Palihapitiya speaking last month at Stanford. Also...