LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Introducing Ad Lib, a New Podcast From Ad Age. First Up: Vox Media's Jim Bankoff...and CEO of Vox Media , where he oversees eight brands, including
the Verge, SB Nation and Vox.com. We discuss what's next for Vox...
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Google's Spat With Amazon. Plus, Electric Cars From Dyson...replies, "Currently, Google is not supporting YouTube on Echo Show," reports
The Verge. Amazon's statement, quoted by The Verge , says the move is "disappointing...
- #FixIt! How to Save Twitter in 140 Ways In, of course, 140 characters or less.
- Your Monday Wake-Up Call: Apple's Next iPhone, the Future of Shopping, and Other News to Know Today...technology to unlock the phone, as well as about wireless charging,
the Vergereports . And there could be animated emoji â " "animoji" -- based on users...
- Ad Age Wake-Up Call: Netflix Signs Shonda Rhimes and Other News to Know Today Shondaland goes to Netflix, while Facebook goes to China.