LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Questions over Cambridge Analytica's shutdown and top insights from Ad Age's Survival SummitPlus: China telecom clampdown and ESPN's digital show.
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Get inspired by D&AD winners (and by a brilliant Craigslist ad for a '99 Corolla) Plus, Amazon's ad revenue is skyrocketing.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Five things we just learned about Facebook (such as, it temporarily broke Tinder)...many people from logging onto dating app Tinder. An editor at
The Vergetweeted , "Facebook just broke Tinder. This is about to be America's...
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Snapchat trolls Facebook. Plus, a big breach of credit card data...mock Facebook's problem with Russian government-linked trolls and bots.
The Verge, which spotted the prank , calls it "a genius amount of shade." Ad...
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Facebook buys newspaper ads to say sorry, HQ Trivia gets sponsors...since Facebook's been vacuuming up so much digital ad spend.
The Verge's Silicon Valley editor, Casey Newton, tweeted : "Finally newspapers make some real...