Our core belief is that true creativity only comes from a life richly lived; that in order to have really new ideas, you’ve got to try new things, experience all the world has to offer, and fill your life with inspiration. It is the underpinning of our positioning: Go. Do.
Embracing this philosophy makes our agency culture richer and our work better, deeper and more effective. It gives our clients a better agency partner -- one that makes their job easier, more fun and, yes, a little richer. And if we do it right, the work we create for the brands we work with makes the world a slightly more interesting place and makes everyone’s life a little richer.
It’s a virtuous circle.
The VIA Agency Link List
The VIA Agency - Cases
• John Coleman, CEO and Founder
• Leeann Leahy, President
• Greg Smith, Chief Creative Officer
• David Burfeind, Chief Knowledge Officer
• Ivan Salazar, Chief Financial Officer
- Ad Age Is Now Accepting Entries for the 2015 Small Agency Awards...WPP in short order. Other past winners in this contest include
The Via Agencyof Maine , North Carolina-based Baldwin& and Nebraska-based Bailey Lauerman...
- Ad Age's Best Places to Work 2014...TM Advertising 4. DigitasLBi 5. Dixon Schwabl 6. Droga5, LLC 7.
The VIA Agency8. CPXi 9. Eric Mower + Associates 10. inVNT 11. Unified Social...
- Greenpeace Targets Amazon, Twitter in Effort to Clean Up Web...such as solar, wind and hydro power. The ClickClean campaign, from
the Via Agency, Portland, Maine, follows an April report from Greenpeace finding little progress...
- Last Date for Small Agency Awards Entries: May 7...Prix awards in Cannes. Other past winners in this contest include
The Via Agencyof Maine and North Carolina-based Baldwin&. Last year the crown...
- Suggestive Klondike TV Ad Gives New Meaning To Food Porn...of man shopping for ice cream bars. The campaign is by
The Via Agency, Portland, Maine and will break on Monday. Klondike Kandy Bars began...