LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Twitter password fail, Nike's sorry, YouTube pushes safety and more...is sorry Twitter isn't the only company busy apologizing:
The Wall Street Journalreports that Nike CEO Mark Parker has apologized to employees "for...
- The New York Times wants you to consult other trusted news sources too (but not, ahem, Fox News)...read The New York Times," we're advised to "Read
The Wall Street Journal," with its famously right-leaning op-ed pages that often strike...
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Questions over Cambridge Analytica's shutdown and top insights from Ad Age's Survival SummitPlus: China telecom clampdown and ESPN's digital show.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: T-Mobile and Sprint join forces and Ad Age's State of the Agency World has some surprises...Walmart to concentrate on its U.S. business, although, as
the Wall Street Journalreports, it could retain a 42 percent stake in the combined...
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: YouTube and Amazon give parents more control over kids' content Plus, there's a fancy new McDonald's in Chicago.