LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Media Exec Bob Rupczynski Leaves Mondelez for McDonald's...CRM. His move to McDonald's was first reported by
the Wall Street Journal. Mr. Rupczynski reports to McDonald's Exec VP and Global Chief...
- 'Take It or Leave Its' or 'So Whats' Would Help Internet BrandsInstead of focusing on avid buyers by following them around the internet, marketers like Kraft Heinz shouldn't ignore casual buyers.
- A Brave New World The customer is changing faster than many of us care to admit. In the current climate, only companies willing to take decisive action will survive.
- Watch: Conan O'Brien Tapped Trump and Obama's Call About Wiretapping...measure already goes too far. 5. A non-shocker from
The Wall Street Journal's Carol E. Lee and Peter Nicholas : "The rapport between Barack...
- Clorox CMO's Five Building Blocks of a Better Brand Eric Reynolds, CMO of Clorox Company, explains the five elements that bettered his brands with Drew Neisser.