LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Your Monday Wake-Up Call: A Dove Ad Fails, Big-Time. And a McDonald's Sauce Shortage Provokes a Frenzy Plus, Hollywood super-producer Harvey Weinstein got fired by the company he co-founded.
- Your Friday Wake-Up Call: Harvey Weinstein Apologizes (Bizarrely). Cam Newton Says Sorry Too...algorithm to highlight more "authoritative" sources in its search results,
The Wall Street Journalreports . That's a reaction to conspiracy theories popping up there...
- Airbnb CMO Mildenhall to Depart Weeks After Naming New AOR...my own brand consultancy." According to an earlier report from
the Wall Street Journal, Mildenhall's new marketing consulting firm will be named 21st Century...
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Yahoo's Confession; Amazon's $294 Million Tax Troubles...now admits that all three billion accounts were exposed, writes
The Wall Street Journal. The assessment is based on new intelligence obtained after Yahoo's...
- PR Implosions: How Four Marketers Answered CalamityWhen calamity strikes, reinvention is no longer a choice.