LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What We Know -- And Don't Know -- About Election Interference at Facebook, Google and Others...on web properties like search and its ad network, according to
The Washington Post. The ad buys came from Russian billing addresses or were paid...
- Your Monday Wake-Up Call: A Dove Ad Fails, Big-Time. And a McDonald's Sauce Shortage Provokes a Frenzy Plus, Hollywood super-producer Harvey Weinstein got fired by the company he co-founded.
- MediaMath Adopts Ads.Txt, but the Ad Fraud War Is Far From Won...issued seal of approval that says someone offering ad inventory from
the Washington Postreally does represent the Washington Post. Domain spoofing is what happens...
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Yahoo's Confession; Amazon's $294 Million Tax TroublesLove can't be listed as an ingredient, says the FDA.
- Google to Share Visitors' Aggregated Search History With Publishers...sign-in to properties such as The New York Times and
the Washington Postwithout having to log in over and over. Google says it...