LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- WhatsApp CEO's early departure from Facebook could cost him $1 billion...s departure takes effect. Koum clashed with other executives over strategy,
the Washington Postreported Monday. Brian Acton, who co-founded WhatsApp with Koum, announced...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Get inspired by D&AD winners (and by a brilliant Craigslist ad for a '99 Corolla) Plus, Amazon's ad revenue is skyrocketing.
- Marketer's Brief: Audi takes dig at self-driving cars in new ad The luxury brand imagines a world in which the thrill of driving is gone.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Another viral video alleges racial bias at Starbucks. Plus, 'Teflon Sean' Hannity...meet someone). Now there's another Starbucks video getting attention, as
The Washington Postreports. Shot in Torrance, Calif., in January, it shows a black...
- 6 things you should know about the Comey book and the media frenzy around it...April 13, 2018 3. The 'pee-tape' stuff is back, bigly
The Washington Postalso got an advance copy of the book. Rather than review...