LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Watch Erin Burnett Ask Former Trump Aide Sam Nunberg If He's Been Drinking, Live on CNN...s (maybe) thumbing his nose at Special Counsel Robert Mueller; as
the Washington Postputs it in a front-page story this morning headlined "Ex...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Facebook Under Fire For a Disturbing User Survey. Plus, Oscar Ratings Tank Plus, a worker just took the Trump brand name off another hotel -- the third time that's happened since he took office.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Oscars Ads Were All About Women's Empowerment, Plus Other News Plus, Ryan Seacrest was on the red carpet for E!, but some actresses apparently avoided him.
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Facebook Axes a Failed News Feed Experiment. And Twitter Asks For Help Facebook's says it's ending an experiment in six countries that shunted content from brands and publishers into a separate news feed.
- Ad Lib Podcast: Po.et CEO Jarrod Dicker on Why Blockchain Could Save Publishing...feed. Tell a friend! Jarrod Dicker was VP of innovation at
the Washington Postâ " currently on a hot streak and owned by the richest...