LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Trump says a Harley-Davidson boycott would be 'great!' Plus, a look at the booming category catering to pampered pets.
- What you need to know about Ohio's O'Connor vs. Balderson congressional race in 90 seconds...Why is this race getting so damn much attention? Because, as
The Washington Postnotes , Ohio's 12th congressional district went for Trump in 2016...
- The Newseum comes under fire for selling MAGA and 'fake news' merch...operated at an $8.2 million loss in 2016, according to
the Washington Post. The Newseum says this is about championing "free speech." The more...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Trump's 2016 ad strategy reportedly impressed Facebook Also: Surprise, surprise.Yet another agency ditched Papa John's.
- Smirking, laughing Putin is the meme of your nightmares...the Wallace-Putin, uh, summit, see " Fox News's Chris Wallace gives Putin the grilling Trump won't" from
The Washington Post's Aaron Blake.