LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- New York Times, WSJ Subscriptions Surge After Election...s victory in the Nov. 8 election. ProPublica, the Times and
the Washington Postgot a boost Sunday from HBO comic John Oliver, who lamented...
- Trump's Win Has Big Potential Impact on Marketers, Corona to AT&TWhile world argued over the implications of Donald Trump's unexpected election, marketers could already anticipate some likely effects.
- New York Times and Other Media Companies Sell Tickets to Election Night Events...could be find, other media companies are also hosting get-togethers.
The Washington Postis holding a watch party at the newspaper's new headquarters...
- Trump Launches Scion Hotel Line as Namesake Brand Polarizes...to Trump Hotels. It was announced more than a week before
the Washington Postpublished a 2005 video of Trump bragging about grabbing and kissing...
- The Third Presidential Debate Summed Up in 31 Tweets"american horror story #debatenight"