LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Facebook faces a backlash. Plus, the fight over Time Warner's future...tens of millions of Facebook users. Two former federal officials told
The Washington Postthat they expected the FTC to investigate. And Sen. Amy Klobuchar...
- Google to Prioritize Stories for Papers' Paying Readers...Several publishers, including The Wall Street Journal, New York Times and
the Washington Post, are focusing on getting readers to pay for their content as...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Facebook Under Fire For a Disturbing User Survey. Plus, Oscar Ratings Tank Plus, a worker just took the Trump brand name off another hotel -- the third time that's happened since he took office.
- Watch Erin Burnett Ask Former Trump Aide Sam Nunberg If He's Been Drinking, Live on CNN...s (maybe) thumbing his nose at Special Counsel Robert Mueller; as
the Washington Postputs it in a front-page story this morning headlined "Ex...
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Oscars Ads Were All About Women's Empowerment, Plus Other News Plus, Ryan Seacrest was on the red carpet for E!, but some actresses apparently avoided him.