LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Now It's the NRA vs. The Washington Post...were defecting. 3. This, uh, might be a good time for
The Washington Postto beef up security at its headquarters and bureaus. "Your paper...
- Into the Foxhole: Marianne Gambelli Tackles Ad Sales at Fox News Fox News lost its founder and its top-rated on-air personality in one tumultuous year. It gained the ad-sales veteran Marianne Gambelli.
- 'Death Panels' and Pink Slips at The New York Times Even As It Takes Down Trump Jr....lectures and one lab weekly. 4. But back to D.C.!
The Washington Postoffers up the most vivid headline of the day: "'Category 5...
- NYT and Other Papers to Congress: Save Us From the Facebook-Google Duopoly!Plus: Donald Trump Jr. just kind of messed things up for his dad in dealing with the NYT (sad!) and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- #FailingNYTimes Feasts in Trump Era Amid Famine for Local Papers...business, at least for top national papers like the Times and
the Washington Post. A different story is playing out for local publications, which are...