LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency Brief: Daylight Savings, Disney and Queen's Deck...the CEO and the president, according to a spokeswoman. Tweet of
the weekA seat at the table #InternationalWomensDay pic.twitter.com/YWZWL0kE6s â " Wieden...
- The Creativity Top 5: The Best Brand Ideas of the WeekFKA Twigs and Spike Jonze team up, Freeform pulls a really ballsy move and more.
- Stores Miss the Pounce on 'Black Panther' Toys...time, according to Variety. Consumers have been snapping up productsâ "for
the weekending Feb. 24, the first full week of retail sales after the...
- Marketer's Brief: Han Solo Movie Marketing Includes, Yes, Solo CupAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on all the brands backing the next Star Wars movie and Century 21's new look.
- Viral Video Chart: Nike Epic Crushed by a Bank's 15-Second Clip...week. **Indicates percent change in views compared with the same period
the weekbefore. To notify Visible Measures of an upcoming social video ad campaign...