LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- With Shades of '1984,' Chanel and Kristen Stewart Rack Up Video Views...week. **Indicates percent change in views compared with the same period
the weekbefore. To notify Visible Measures of an upcoming social video ad campaign...
- Agency Brief: Beverages, Beauty, Beef and BoobiesThis week's Agency Brief includes news about beef, a beauty brand, a throwback beverage and, yes, boobs.
- Let's Make a Deal: CBS Offers Some of TV's Best BargainsThe average cost of reaching 1,000 viewers via network TV is now $42.90, almost twice what broadcasters fetched in 2012.
- TV's Most Expensive Ads: Brands Pay for Football and Tears...commercial time. Despite any concerns regarding an oversaturation of NFL throughout
the weekand some wobbling in the ratings, football still regularly draws some of...
- Agency Brief: Advertising Week, Heart Association, Athena Awards...Speaking of which, if you want a quick look back at
the week, click here for our coverage, including our daily blog posts. Now, before...