LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Even 'Roseanne' can't salvage live TV ratings. Here's what each network needs mostYou know the wheels are falling off the traditional TV model when rock-steady CBS starts to wobble.
- The best and worst of the 2018 NewFronts...at some of the oddest moments and best one-liners of
the week. Hippest location: Conde Nast hosted its presentation at a penthouse in lower...
- Marketer's Brief: A swan song from Sonos CMOSonos CMO Joy Howard is departing the company, which will not replace her, while Peroni has a new agency--just in time for summer.
- Oakley's 'It's OK' makes the viral chart in convincing fashion...week. **Indicates percent change in views compared with the same period
the weekbefore. To notify AcuityAds of an upcoming social video ad campaign, please...
- New York Times gets down to business, eyes TV at NewFront...and will introduce a weekly business newsletter that looks back at
the week. "Sunday is a real opportunity for us when the competition is silent...