LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- More Big Advertisers Suspend Google Ads Over Offensive Videos...that include Johnson & Johnson, Verizon and AT&T, which earlier in
the weeksaid they've halted YouTube advertising over brand-safety issues. The Association...
- Politics Might Be Everywhere, but Probably Not in the TV UpfrontsDonald Trump's presidency may be seeping into every other part of media, but it's not expected to meaningfully impact TV upfront negotiations.
- In a Blizzard of Cellphone Promos, McDonald's Tribute to a Teacher Stands Out on Viral Video ChartThe Viral Video Chart for
the weekthrough Monday is dominated, as it is on many weeks, by campaigns for technology products, especially cellphone stuff...
- Score: Out-of-Home Viewing Boosts ESPN's Ratings Outlook On the eve of the wide introduction of Nielsen's OOH service, here's one last look at the results of the pilot program.
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.