LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Amazon TV Service Helps Starz, HBO Stand Out in Netflix Era...Amazon's Prime membership service has been promoting subscriptions ranging from
the well-known HBO and Starz to niche services like Gaia and Acorn TV...
- MediaLink's European Invasion Starts in London Under Wenda Harris Millard...said Millard. "Now we just need to identify them [in London]."
The well-connected consultancy has its hands in everything from parties at Cannes and...
- Advancing the Video Ad Experience...biggest challenge that the video industry faces today (even greater than
the well-documented measurement challenge). Additionally, 59% said that improving consumers' video ad experience...
- The 'Brand Safety' Narrative Tearing Up YouTube Is Amusingly Wrong Despite what agencies say, brands aren't damaged if their ads are programmaticaly placed near unsavory online content, Andy Ball argues.
- Five Takeaways From Mobile World Congress 2017Five, on-the-ground takeaways from MWC 2017, by Ben Phillips, global head of mobile at MediaCom.