LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Five Takeaways From Mobile World Congress 2017Five, on-the-ground takeaways from MWC 2017, by Ben Phillips, global head of mobile at MediaCom.
- With Its Winnings Down, Target Bets Big on New Stores, New Brands, New Prices...year, more than double the current count of 32, which includes
the well-received Manhattan location that opened in New York's TriBeCa area in...
- Cannes Lions Parent Ascential to Buy MediaLinkThe owner of the ad industry's biggest festival has agreed to buy the well-connected media consultancy MediaLink.
- USA Today Super Bowl Ad Meter to Open Voting Four Days Before the Game...game. Fiat Chrysler typically waits, as it did last year with
the well-recieved "Portraits" and "4x4ever." "Portraits" ranked 13th on last year's Ad...
- Wieden & Kennedy Portland Is the Creativity 2017 Agency of the Year...surprised, enlightened and was laugh-out-loud funny, earning the shop
the well-deserved title of Creativity Agency of the Year. Nike and Wieden's...