LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Why Lose-Lose Almost Always Beats Win-Win
- Female Firepower: Women Take a New Role in Gun Sales...since become a leading pro-gun evangelist, founding a group called
The WellArmed Woman, the aim of which is to educate, empower and equip...
- Analyze This: How Brian Wieser Got To Be the Most-Quoted Man in AdvertisingOut of his home base in Portland, Pivotal Research analyst Brian Wieser churns out reports that are read in all corners of the ad world.
- Ain't No Water in the Well: Turner's UEFA Deal Drains the Last of the Sports Rights MarketLooking to launch an OTT service? As far as live content is concerned, your only options may be judo, bowling and tandem trampolining.
- Reality Politics Recap: Vladimir Fails to Give Donald a Red Rose, Deploys 'Cold Finger'Plus: The Washington Post asks "Would the Trump administration block a merger just to punish CNN?" and more from Dumenco's media roundup.