LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Hairspray' Director John Waters Joins Saville, Believe Signs Tellander...signed "Hairspray" director John Waters for commercial and branded entertainment representation.
The writer/director/actor has helmed cult films including "Hairspray," "Pecker" and "Pink Flamingos...
- Kobe Bryant, the Ad Creator, Discusses His New Sports Drink AdsSee the star-studded spot the retired hoops star created for BodyArmor, which is coming after Gatorade.
- Dove Teams With Shonda Rhimes to Bring Women's Stories to VideoDove will work with the writer and producer behind "Grey's Anatomy" as first of possibly many celebrity producers for Real Beauty Productions.
- Actor Michael K. Williams Questions His Many Selves in The Atlantic's Thought-Provoking CampaignThe brand's first campaign in a decade aims to build on election-season growth.
- The Creativity 50 2016: The Most Creative People of the Year The year's most influential innovators come not just from advertising and marketing, but technology, entertainment, art and more.