LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Actor Michael K. Williams Questions His Many Selves in The Atlantic's Thought-Provoking CampaignThe brand's first campaign in a decade aims to build on election-season growth.
- The Creativity 50 2016: The Most Creative People of the Year The year's most influential innovators come not just from advertising and marketing, but technology, entertainment, art and more.
- What You Can Learn From the Social Media Crisis That Wasn'tEven Ad Age makes mistakes -- with a little help from our robot friends. But pretending something didn't happen isn't the answer.
- People Editor Defends Sunny Trump Coverage: 'We Continue to Stand Steadfastly by Natasha'...against a People writer. Last month People published the account of
the writer, Natasha Stoynoff, who said Mr. Trump had pushed her against a a...
- Gawker's Legal Battle With Hulk Hogan Is Settled...court would reduce or eliminate the runaway Florida judgment against Gawker,
the writerof the Hogan story and myself personally," Mr. Denton wrote Wednesday. "And...