LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Discounts -- but Strong Holiday Sales Could Come at CostAverage unit retail figures (net sales, after markdowns, divided by number of units sold) have so far fallen 10% this year due to discounts.
- Starbucks Envy? McDonald's Makes Over McCafe...and mochas. Though McDonald's offers a wide range of coffees
these days, it hasn't become as much of a go-to source for...
- What You Can Learn From the Social Media Crisis That Wasn'tEven Ad Age makes mistakes -- with a little help from our robot friends. But pretending something didn't happen isn't the answer.
- The Dirty Secret of App-Install Ads Nobody's Talking About App-install ads are a major success story in marketing
these days. Facebook claims it will be responsible for 4 billion app downloads by 2017...
- Diageo VR Experience Puts You in the Middle of a Drunk-Driving Crash...North American chief marketing and innovation officer, said in a statement. "
These days, it's easy for us to be desensitized to certain issues unless...