LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Making Stories in a Digital World: Report From Ad Age Digital Conference Marketing is no longer about telling stories. It's about making them.
- How a Top Frito-Lay Marketer Keeps Up With Digital Trends...What level of tech/digital expertise is required of a CMO
these days? Ram Krishnan: Today's CMOs need to be invested in becoming technology...
- New Talent Tips: How Top Agencies Get, Keep and Develop the Best Get today's best advice from agencies that couldn't be more different, including 360i, Grey, Droga5, Anomaly and Wieden & Kennedy.
- Tribune CEO: Selling (Typical) Digital Ads Is a 'Weak Business'Advertising sales is a tough job
these days-- just ask Tribune Publishing CEO Jack Griffin: "The typical digital display advertising business â ¦ it's a...
- Ad Review: How Dare They? Cadillac Greatly Overplays Message Advertising Age Player It's not easy being a Cadillac buyer
these days. You have to change the world. That's the takeaway from the...