LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Perils of Product Pitchmen Will Only Grow as Cameras SpreadSubway's severed relationship with Jared Fogle highlights the perils of celebrity spokespeople, writes Jim Gentleman.
- Amazon's PR Troubles Show How Corporate Culture Impacts Brand Perception...important. Only half of boomers and Gen Xers felt the same.
These days, the public communication of your work culture now can be just as...
- Why TV Needs TrumpDonald Trump could do what few things outside of sports and zombies have been able to accomplish -- revitalize TV.
- Celebs Click, Text, Tweet and Tap to Order Domino's...That means, of course, through a regular phone or computer. But
these dayscustomers can also order (from their preset profiles) via text, tweet, smart...
- MDC's Mono Sets Up Shop in San Francisco...near doubling of employees to 100. Opening up in San Francisco
these dayscan be a challenge. Agencies there have been saying that drawing in...