LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Clorox CMO's Five Building Blocks of a Better Brand Eric Reynolds, CMO of Clorox Company, explains the five elements that bettered his brands with Drew Neisser.
- Diets Will Be Personalized, and Six More Takeaways From the Consumer Analysts Group of New York Conference Coming up: More price cuts, acquisitions, personalized diets, clean foods, and a glue shortage.
- Lowdown: How a New Mondelez Brand Got Its Name (It's a Doozy)...channels and online. It hits a variety of themes in food
these daysas it contains no artificial ingredients, colors, flavors or trans fats, and...
- How to Win a Twitter War...s remarkable how many people are fighting on Twitter and Facebook
these days. What is even more remarkable is how many social media battles end...
- This Is What Happened When We Tried to Spend a $5 Million Super Bowl Budget on Facebook Allocating millions to an ad everybody might hate, or not care about, âis a risky proposition, writes digital strategist Todd Lombardo.