LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Lib Podcast: 360i's Sarah Hofstetter Gets Voice ActivatedSarah Hofstetter on secret algorithms, Cannes kosher, and why 360i didn't repeat that tweet (don't pretend you don't know which one).
- Coors Light Makes Marketing Shift After Ads Got Too SeriousThe brand again embraces "World's Most Refreshing Beer" tagline after it detoured into more high-minded ads that failed to lift sales.
- 'American Idol' Signs on Macy's and Zyrtec -- Yes, Zyrtec -- as SponsorsThe "American Idol" reboot promises a sponsor-friendly format. It has drawn two charter sponsors.
- Classic Ad Review: Who You Callin' Baby?...Altria. The latter still sells many varieties of Virginia Slims, but
these days, no brand would ever dream of linking feminism or independence to smoking...
- The Standard Bearer: Q&AA With HP's Antonio Lucio Lucio is on a mission to raise women and people of color up in the ranks of marketing. (He would also like you to print things again.)