ThinkVine's marketing mix optimization software delivers the right answers, right now by transforming marketing analysis, targeting, planning and forecasting to provide B2C marketers with both the historical insights, including accurate attribution across all of their marketing, and the forward-looking information they need to get the maximum return on their investments. With ThinkVine, marketers make better strategic decisions about spending levels, tactics and timing across consumer groups, products, channels and geographies. Using innovative consumer behavior modeling, ThinkVine’s breakthrough ThinkAhead Technology creates a custom, virtual marketplace that simulates how targeted consumers will respond to combinations of marketing activities over time. The ThinkVine software provides marketers with rich historical insights and better short- and long-term forecasts of ROI and sales, as well as support for an agile, objective ongoing planning process. Its customers include market leaders in consumer goods, food & beverage, financial services, retail, consumer services and other industries.
THINKVINE KEY EXECS
• Mark Battaglia, CEO
• Dave Stouffer, CFO
• Jeff Ross, EVP Sales
• Elan Long, VP Product Management
• Darcy Hoffmann, VP Customer Success
• Bill Parker, VP Engineering
• Gregg Ambach, VP Analytical Services
- The CMO's Guide to Cross-Platform Measurement...parts influence an outcome, is now being used by firms such as
ThinkVineand MarketShare Partners to analyze cross-media effects with models of thousands...
- Urban Outfitters Preps for Holidays With Mobile InvestmentsSales on mobile devices are expected to balloon this season, accounting for 16% of e-commerce sales, according to eMarketer.
- Advertisers Struggle to See the ROI on Branded Content...hired Damon Ragusa, founder and chairman of multimedia marketing-ROI measurement player
ThinkVine, as president. Idio has begun working with MXM, formerly known as Meredith...
- P&G Launches Major ROI Review...familiar with the matter, P&G has been talking to MarketShare Partners,
ThinkVineand Marketing Evolution , all of which at least in part use approaches...
- How P&G Inspired Cleveland Indians to Offer Fewer Bobbleheads...worth it." The Indians organization began working with marketing-mix-modeling firm
ThinkVinebefore last season. Unlike other marketing-mix-modeling systems, ThinkVine mimics a...
APR20News Apps from Tech Giants Aim to Speed Mobile Delivery
MAY1Spotify Introduces New Way to Target Streaming Audio Ads
MAY1Data Can Alter TV Targeting
MAY18Why CRM and Marketing Automation Are Better Together
NOV4CRM Platforms Can Now Help With Ad Targeting Across Digital and Social Platforms
MAY27Even Small Businesses Are Ready for Marketing Automation
JLY1Five Tips for Implementing Marketing Automation
NOV25Instagram Joins Facebook and Twitter in Naming Vendor Partners