LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Google Chrome Will Automatically Block Annoying Ads...Ads, whose members include Google, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, WPP's GroupM, Facebook,
ThomsonReuters, The Washington Post as well as the Interactive Advertising Bureau and...
- Rupert Murdoch's Grip on Power Put to Test in Fox UpheavalMurdoch is running a newsroom again, overseeing all major decisions about talent and programming at Fox News.
- Murdoch Seeks to Dent Google's Ad Dominance After YouTube Revolt...by extremist groups. In a February earnings call, News Corp. CEO Robert
Thomsoncited the Times investigation as an example of the risks facing advertisers...
- Ad Industry Powers Consider Adopting Ad Blocking on a Wide Scale...Google, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble , Unilever, WPP's ad-buying giant GroupM, Facebook,
ThomsonReuters, The Washington Post , the Interactive Advertising Bureau and the Association of...
- Boost Mobile and 180LA Win Campaign of the Year in Ad Age's First Creativity Awards Ad Age this year expanded its Agency A-List honors to include the Creativity Awards, celebrating outstanding work, people and innovations.