LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.
- 'News Geek' Google CEO Appeases Publishers With End to 'First Click Free'...praise from unusual quarters: News Corp. , a frequent Google critic. CEO Robert
Thomsonsays it "will fundamentally change the content ecosystem" by supporting "the creation...
- As Microsoft Joins Coalition for Better Ads, Blocking by Browsers Looks Set to Spread...group's members also include Procter & Gamble , Unilever, WPP's GroupM, Facebook,
ThomsonReuters, The Washington Post as well as the Interactive Advertising Bureau and...
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Apple's New Ads. Plus, Your Handy Guide to Dmexco More news: British PR firm Bell Pottinger has collapsed after a scandal.
- Google, Like Facebook, Unfurls Subscription Tool for PublishersGoogle is revamping its "first click free" feature and other elements that are important to publishers.