LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- A Dog Brings Out the Best in George Washington in Pedigree's Moving Film...Mulroy, BBDO New York creative director and copywriter. Landing on this historical
tidbitrequired an unprecedented amount of research. "The story itself is just a...
- Lowdown: First Reviews Are in on Bud Light's New CampaignThe Lowdown has the latest on how 'Famous Among Friends' is faring and a toilet-related Super Bowl tidbit from P&G.
- How Marketers Could Be Impacted by Today's Elections: Ad Taxes to Set-Top BoxesNative ad rules, online privacy, tax breaks for ads and more: Marketers, agencies and ad-supported media had a lot at stake on Election Day.
- Please, Mickey Mouse, Don't Be a Rat...maybe even if they were rimmed with salt. I imagine that last
tidbitwould be valuable information for my health insurer. Crafty mouse. My Weight...
- Even the Sponsors Are Paying for New York Mets' Shabby Play...quick game breaks. Normally these interludes involve a team- or history-related
tidbit. But the Mets broadcast booth apparently wanted to discuss anything other than...