LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How Marketers Could Be Impacted by Today's Elections: Ad Taxes to Set-Top BoxesNative ad rules, online privacy, tax breaks for ads and more: Marketers, agencies and ad-supported media had a lot at stake on Election Day.
- Please, Mickey Mouse, Don't Be a Rat...maybe even if they were rimmed with salt. I imagine that last
tidbitwould be valuable information for my health insurer. Crafty mouse. My Weight...
- Even the Sponsors Are Paying for New York Mets' Shabby Play...quick game breaks. Normally these interludes involve a team- or history-related
tidbit. But the Mets broadcast booth apparently wanted to discuss anything other than...
- Eharmony's Love for Data Goes Beyond Dating; It's Good for Marketing, Too...S. members, so it broadened its matching algorithms for overseas users. That
tidbitwas teased from terrabytes of data the firm analyzes not only to...
- What Ellen DeGeneres' iPhone Tweet Tells Us About Ad DeliveryThe more parties involved in delivering a message means there are more chances for things to go wrong.