LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Why Stan Richards Will Never Sell: It's the Path to 'Mediocrity'The Richards Group founder plans to leave his controlling stake in the U.S.'s biggest indie ad agency to a nonprofit with the stipulation to never sell it.
- ABC Sells Out of Ad Time in the Oscars...will air in the show. It will be Walmart's first
time advertisingin the Oscars. Last year's most memorable marketing moments included Mr...
- VIDEO: Behind the Scenes With GNC's Super Bowl NightmareThis was supposed to be GNC's first
time advertisingin the Super Bowl. This was supposed to be the culmination of a two-year...
- Drinking in Jack Daniel's Iconic Success...only two ad men to openly praise the campaign at the
time, advertisinggiant David Ogilvy, wrote the distillery: "If there is a better campaign...
- Lowdown: See Duracell's 'Rogue One' AdLowdown has the latest on the battery brand's latest "Star Wars" play and how Tecate's 'beer wall' ad is scoring with viewers.