LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Since When Did 'Advertising' Become a Dirty Word?The word "advertising" has all but disappeared from our industry vocabulary, and that is a shame, writes Sean Cummins.
- Specialization Was a Mistake: How Agencies Can Restructure for the Future...from everywhere? We went wrong around the year 2000. Until that
time, advertisingand marketing were quite simple. Even with media agencies spun off in...
- Video: Advertising From a Consumer-First Perspective...Digital Trailblazers Hub . Quantcast is a technology company specialized in real-
time advertisingand audience measurement. As the pioneer of direct audience measurement in 2006...
- Super Bowl XLIX Ad Chart: Who Bought Commercials in Super Bowl 2015Now with details on who pre-released their ads and when -- and who thinks that would spoil the "magic."
- Amid the Super Bowl Hype, Don't Forget Advertising's Core MissionHere are four things brands and agencies need to keep in mind to win the hearts of consumers, writes Paul Venables.