LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Men's Health Publisher Rodale Puts Itself Up for Sale...that an outside investment might be more likely. The much larger
Time Inc., whose portfolio includes brands such as Sports Illustrated and People, eliminated 300...
- The Secret Megyn Kelly Tapes Alex Jones Released Are, Uh, Not Good for Megyn KellyPlus: Twitter wits take on Amazon's Whole Foods purchase, and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- 'Rapid Transformation': Time Inc. Cuts 300 Jobs as Part of Restructure Plan
Time Inc. is cutting roughly 300 jobs, or 4% of the global workforce, in an effort to restructure its priorities to the video and digital...
- A PR Guy Is the Most Liked CEO in Advertising...Michael Bell; Ideo's Tim Brown, TMP Worldwide 's Michelle Abbey; Tapad 's Are Traasdahl;
Time Inc.'s Rich Battista and Chartboost 's Maria Alegre.
- What the Industry's New Plan to Fight Ad Fraud Gets Wrong -- and Right...fraudsters by creating an index of authorized resellers and publishers. If
Time Inc. wants to do business with a reseller like Undertone, for example, they...