LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Facebook faces a backlash. Plus, the fight over Time Warner's future Facebook has another crisis on its hands, and critics look harder at its business model.
- Why Brands Like Nascar Actually Love the Snapchat Redesign...is Snapchat's media program for companies like BuzzFeed, Vice, Hearst,
Time Inc., Viacom and others to run their own channels and split ad revenue...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Pepsi vs. Coke at the Super Bowl. Plus, Droga5 Drops a Top Creative Pepsi's Super Bowl ad goes retro, while Coke makes a statement about inclusivity that feels very 2018.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: The Real Reason Trump Loves McDonald's? Plus, Essence Magazine Gets Sold A new book claims that an unusual fear fuels President Trump's McDonald's habit.
- Snapchat May Force Users to Watch Three Seconds of Ads Before Skipping...has a media section where publishers and TV networks, like Hearst,
Time Inc., 21st Century Fox, Turner and others post shows and host channels. The...