LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- It's Satellite Dishes Powering Time Warner That Imperil AT&T's DealDonald Trump has said he would block the deal. Then again, Republican administrators generally view mergers less skeptically than Democrats.
- DOJ Accuses AT&T, DirecTV of Collusion Over L.A. Dodgers TV Rights...that took place before mergers among four of the companies involved.
Time Warner Cable, which controlled rights to Dodgers games, was bought by Charter Communications...
- As Time Warner Cable's Name Disappears, Charter CMO Promises It's a 'New Day' for Pay TV...the image of one of the most detested companies in America --
Time Warner Cable? Ask Jon Hargis, chief marketing officer at Charter Communications, which closed...
- Anonymous, Society, Knucklehead Add Talent Behind the CameraAll the production moves from around the industry
- Viacom Board Said to OK Settlement; Dauman Steps Down as CEOChief Operating Officer Tom Dooley will serve as Viacom's interim CEO through at least Sept. 30.
Time Warner Cable: The Walking Dead (Director's Cut) Agency: Ogilvy, Media: TV/Video