LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Time Warner Cable Shed 45,000 Subscribers in Second Quarter
Time Warner Cable, awaiting regulatory clearance to merge with Charter Communications, posted second-quarter profit that missed analysts' estimates as program, sales and marketing costs...
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners Shutters Its New York Office...had suffered after the failed merger between its client Comcast and
Time Warner Cablein April. According to founder Jeff Goodby, that led to staff...
- Discovery, Comcast Agree to Long-Term Carriage Deal...the heels of a very public squabble over the proposed Comcast-
Time Warner Cablemerger. Speaking to investors last November, Discovery President and CEO David...
- Netflix to Support Charter Acquisition of Time Warner Cable ... for a Price Netflix will support Charter Communications' $55 billion acquisition of
Time Warner Cablein exchange for access to Charter's customers without fees, according to filings...
- 10 Largest Advertisers by Measured Medium, 2015 edition...2 8 General Mills 228.6 256.9 -11.0 9
Time Warner Cable213.5 217.6 -1.9 10 Berkshire Hathaway 206.6...
Time Warner Cable: The Walking Dead (Director's Cut) Agency: Ogilvy, Media: TV/Video