- Should Cable Nets Stick With What They Know?AMC is backing away from unscripted series like "Game of Arms" to focus on what it does best.
- HBO to Offer Standalone Streaming Service Next Year...85% of Netflix subscribers are also pay-TV subscribers. Spokespeople from
Time Warner Cable, Dish Network and Comcast declined to comment. The over-the-top...
- NFL Objects to FCC's Decision to Kill Sports Blackout Rule FCC eliminates 40-year-old rule that enforced TV blackouts when stadiums didn't sell out.
- Are Networks Beating Back the Devil in the DVR? A push for extended commercial ratings gains ground, but it doesn't address the larger problem: Viewers aren't watching ads in playback.
- Comcast Accuses Netflix, Discovery of Extortion Comcast has accused companies criticizing its $45.2 billion bid for
Time Warner Cableof "extortionate" demands and cited video streamer Netflix and programmer Discovery...
Time Warner Cable: The Walking Dead (Director's Cut) Agency: Ogilvy, Media: TV/Video