LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- ANA to FCC: Cable-Box Competition Is Bad for Advertisers...would also hurt the ability of cable giants like Comcast and
Time Warner Cableto continue to rent subscribers traditional cable boxes, the cable industry...
- ANA Asks FCC to Slow Down on ISP Privacy Rule...of a proposal that would require ISPs like Verizon , Comcast and
Time Warner Cableto seek permission from their customers before their personal information is...
- Limits on Internet Providers' Use of Data Advance at the FCC...Association, a trade group with members including Comcast, Charter Communications and
Time Warner Cable. "You can't convince me that when a consumer sits down...
- Time Warner Cable Moves Into Addressable TV Advertising
Time Warner Cableis moving into addressable TV advertising, allowing marketers to target down to a household level through its app and video-on-demand...
- HBO Balks at Charter-TWC Deal Over Its Impact on Web Video...company will try to harm streaming video if the merger with
Time Warner CableInc., which is no longer part of Time Warner, is approved...
Time Warner Cable: The Walking Dead (Director's Cut) Agency: Ogilvy, Media: TV/Video