LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Viacom Board Said to OK Settlement; Dauman Steps Down as CEOChief Operating Officer Tom Dooley will serve as Viacom's interim CEO through at least Sept. 30.
- Charter, Time Warner's New Owner, Loses 152,000 TV Subscribers Charter Communications, whose purchase of
Time Warner Cableand Bright House Networks this year made it the second-largest U.S. cable provider, posted second...
- Rauxa, DDB Worldwide Expand; Socialisssima, Samara Launch...on a multidisciplinary, integrated production model. Klein will work on the
Time Warner Cableand Johnson & Johnson Beauty accounts. Prior to joining DDB, he worked...
- How to Drive B-to-B Loyalty by Celebrating CustomersAt
Time Warner CableBusiness Class, "the customer knows best" is better rephrased to "the customer shows best." After overhauling its approach to messaging over...
- Charter Sued by Univision Over Programming Fees...company of attempting to shortchange it on programming fees after acquiring
Time Warner Cable, in a case that highlights the tension between programmers and distributors...
Time Warner Cable: The Walking Dead (Director's Cut) Agency: Ogilvy, Media: TV/Video