LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How to Drive B-to-B Loyalty by Celebrating CustomersAt
Time Warner CableBusiness Class, "the customer knows best" is better rephrased to "the customer shows best." After overhauling its approach to messaging over...
- Charter Sued by Univision Over Programming Fees...company of attempting to shortchange it on programming fees after acquiring
Time Warner Cable, in a case that highlights the tension between programmers and distributors...
- Comcast to Let Customers Stream Netflix on Its X1 Cable Box...between the two companies. Netflix opposed Comcast's bid to buy
Time Warner Cable, which regulators moved to block last year. Netflix CEO Reed Hastings...
- Biggest Brands, 2016 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2016 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2016 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2016 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2015.
Time Warner Cable: The Walking Dead (Director's Cut) Agency: Ogilvy, Media: TV/Video