LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Go East, Young Man: Expansion Lifts All Boats at Big Ten Network...its positioning within New York-area cable systems owned by Comcast,
Time Warner Cableand Cablevision, and the Maryland affiliation has raised the network's...
- Google Wants to Break Cable's Grip Over Set-Top BoxesIt's an afterthought or even an object of scorn in some homes, and it costs TV viewers an estimated $232 per household each year.
- Production Company A-List 2015: Biscuit Filmworks...talent, shot Liev Schrieber as Ray Donovan in a spot for
Time Warner Cableand helmed a sweet baby boom story for Hyundai and Innocean...
- Eric Kallman, Part of Goodby's Next Gen of Creative Leadership, Departs...had suffered after the failed merger between its client Comcast and
Time Warner Cablein April. According to the agency, that led to staff cuts...
- Billionaire Drahi to Buy Cablevision in $17.7 Billion Deal...including debt, and John Malone's Charter Communications is scooping up
Time Warner Cable, the No. 2 cable company after Comcast , in a transaction valued...
Time Warner Cable: The Walking Dead (Director's Cut) Agency: Ogilvy, Media: TV/Video