LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- TV Goes A La Carte Lite: Verizon Fios Rolls Out Customizable 'Skinny Bundle'...the entire bundle for two years. By way of comparison, a
Time Warner Cable"triple play" in the operator's metro New York footprint costs...
- Charter to Buy Si Newhouse's Bright House Networks for $10.4 Billion...out to Comcast Corp. last year in an effort to buy
Time Warner Cable. Comcast's $45.2 billion purchase of Time Warner Cable is...
- Google's TV and Internet Service Is 'Like Ebola,' Analyst Says: Very Scary, but ......advanced video features to help spur competition: Rivals including Comcast and
Time Warner Cableresponded with faster web speeds. Last year, AT&T started a...
- Tool Adds VR to its Offerings, Go Signs Chris Nelson and More...by Mark Romanek. He has also led projects for Acura and
Time Warner Cablefor Nicolai Fuglsig as VFX supervisor, and Kia and EA Battlefield...
- Comcast Adds 6,000 Video Subscribers in Latest Quarter Comcast , the cable company awaiting approval to acquire
Time Warner Cable, reported fourth-quarter profit that missed analysts' estimates after signing up fewer TV and...
Time Warner Cable: The Walking Dead (Director's Cut) Agency: Ogilvy, Media: TV/Video