LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Time Warner Cable Loses Just 7,000 Video Subscribers in the Third Quarter
Time Warner Cableis the latest pay-TV operator to provide some relief in what has been an otherwise nerve-wracking media marketplace. The company...
- Comcast Earnings Provide Some Reassurance...by 64%. Since abandoning its $45.2 billion plan to buy
Time Warner Cablein April, Comcast has focused on retaining video customers by rolling...
- New York State and Tim Wu Probe Broadband Providers' 'Extreme' Ad Claims...advertised, New York State's top legal official said. Verizon Communications ,
Time Warner Cable, and Cablevision Systems are facing a probe from state Attorney General...
- Go East, Young Man: Expansion Lifts All Boats at Big Ten Network...its positioning within New York-area cable systems owned by Comcast,
Time Warner Cableand Cablevision, and the Maryland affiliation has raised the network's...
- Google Wants to Break Cable's Grip Over Set-Top BoxesIt's an afterthought or even an object of scorn in some homes, and it costs TV viewers an estimated $232 per household each year.
Time Warner Cable: The Walking Dead (Director's Cut) Agency: Ogilvy, Media: TV/Video