LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- World's 100 Largest AdvertisersWorld's 100 Largest Advertisers, 2017 edition. A ranking of marketers by measured media spending.
- Comcast, Charter Disappoint as Pay TV Pressure Takes a Toll...efforts to stop the bleeding from last year's acquisition of
Time Warner Cableand Bright House Networks. The company was expected to lose Time...
- Disney to Kick Off an ESPN Streaming Service in 2018...pacts with Altice (formerly Cablevision), Verizon 's Fios TV and the
Time Warner Cablesubs now clustered under the new Charter Spectrum brand. Big fish...
- Arnold Worldwide Names Icaro Doria U.S. Chief Creative Officer...Heineken U.S.A. clients. He also oversaw notable work for
Time Warner Cable, the AARP and the Wildlife Conservation Film Festival, including the film...
- 200 Most-Advertised Brands, 2017 Edition200 most-advertising brands. From Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2017 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
Time Warner Cable: The Walking Dead (Director's Cut) Agency: Ogilvy, Media: TV/Video