LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Biggest Brands, 2015 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2015 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- 10 Largest Advertisers by Measured Medium, 2015 edition...2 8 General Mills 228.6 256.9 -11.0 9
Time Warner Cable213.5 217.6 -1.9 10 Berkshire Hathaway 206.6...
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2014.
- Ralph Roberts, Founder of Comcast, Dies at 95...in cash and assets. In February 2014, Comcast agreed to buy
Time Warner CableInc. for $45.2 billion, combining the two largest U.S...
- Why Dish and T-Mobile Need Each Other, Exactly...Verizon said that it would be buying AOL and Charter and
Time Warner Cableannounced plans to merge, with AT&T already seeking approval to...
Time Warner Cable: The Walking Dead (Director's Cut) Agency: Ogilvy, Media: TV/Video