LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Verizon Must Now Decide What to Do With Huffington Post...infamously, merged with Time Warner, back when the conglomerate also owned
Time Warner Cable. And given that Verizon has decided that mobile video is a...
- Cablevision 'TAPPs' Into the Power of Addressable AdvertisingFor all the chatter about data-enhanced TV sales, the cable operator appears to be light-years ahead of the networks.
- Time Warner Cable Adds Cable Subscribers for the First Time in Years
Time Warner Cable, whose merger with Comcast was called off last week, posted first-quarter profit that missed analysts' estimates because of higher TV programming...
- Comcast-Time Warner Collapse Is a Win for TV Networks, Perhaps a Loss for Marketers...Friday morning that it is abandoning its attempt to merge with
Time Warner Cable. "Today we move on," it said, in part, in a statement...
- If DirectTV's Ads Were Too Silly to Believe, Then Why Run Them?...a cool $48.5 billion, and Comcast is angling to buy
Time Warner Cablefor $45 billion. What might have gotten Comcast riled up enough...
Time Warner Cable: The Walking Dead (Director's Cut) Agency: Ogilvy, Media: TV/Video