- Time Warner Cable Cuts 2014 Sales Forecast as TV Customers Fall
Time Warner Cablereported profit that trailed analysts' estimates and cut its sales forecast as it continues to lose video subscribers. Third-quarter earnings, excluding...
- Comcast Slows Video Subscriber Losses...U.S. cable company awaiting regulatory approval to buy No. 2
Time Warner Cable, reported profit that beat estimates as new high-speed internet customers...
- Should Cable Nets Stick With What They Know?AMC is backing away from unscripted series like "Game of Arms" to focus on what it does best.
- HBO to Offer Standalone Streaming Service Next Year...85% of Netflix subscribers are also pay-TV subscribers. Spokespeople from
Time Warner Cable, Dish Network and Comcast declined to comment. The over-the-top...
- NFL Objects to FCC's Decision to Kill Sports Blackout Rule FCC eliminates 40-year-old rule that enforced TV blackouts when stadiums didn't sell out.
Time Warner Cable: The Walking Dead (Director's Cut) Agency: Ogilvy, Media: TV/Video