LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Goodbye, Time Warner Cable: Charter to Retire Maligned Brand The brand you love to hate is going away.
Time Warner Cable, which had the worst customer-service score in any industry according to a...
- Charter-TWC Deal Said to Win Enough Votes to Clear U.S. FCC Charter Communications Inc.'s purchase of
Time Warner CableInc. has won approval from a majority at the Federal Communications Commission, a person familiar with...
- ANA to FCC: Cable-Box Competition Is Bad for Advertisers...would also hurt the ability of cable giants like Comcast and
Time Warner Cableto continue to rent subscribers traditional cable boxes, the cable industry...
- ANA Asks FCC to Slow Down on ISP Privacy Rule...of a proposal that would require ISPs like Verizon , Comcast and
Time Warner Cableto seek permission from their customers before their personal information is...
- Limits on Internet Providers' Use of Data Advance at the FCC...Association, a trade group with members including Comcast, Charter Communications and
Time Warner Cable. "You can't convince me that when a consumer sits down...
Time Warner Cable: The Walking Dead (Director's Cut) Agency: Ogilvy, Media: TV/Video