LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Champion of Do-Not-Track Praises Senate's Vote to End ISP Privacy Rules...by telcos, many in the ISP business, including AT&T, Comcast ,
Time Warner Cableand Verizon . In 2016 the group garnered more than $1 million...
- Wendy Clark Is Ad Age's 2017 Executive of the Year...Farm, while bringing in new business from the likes of Jeep,
Time Warner Cable, Merck and, most notably, McDonald's. Ms. Clark, who previously served...
- HGTV Will Never Upset You: How the Network Beat CNN in 2016...about grass growing and paint drying," he says. For a while,
Time Warner Cablewouldn't even carry the channel in New York City, because...
- Adobe Aims to Level Planning Playing Field for Digital TV Sellers...and ad delivery used by clients including NBC Sports, CNN and
Time Warner Cable. It was built in-house by Adobe specifically for the purpose...
- Trump Will Remain Producer on New Season of 'The Apprentice'...company failed in its attempt to buy rival cable TV operator
Time Warner Cablelast year after regulators indicated they had problems with the deal...
Time Warner Cable: The Walking Dead (Director's Cut) Agency: Ogilvy, Media: TV/Video