LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Sleepy, Hollow: What You Won't Hear at This Year's TV Upfronts Two-thirds through this broadcast TV season, only two scripted shows are averaging as many as 3 million adults 18 to 49. See the top 25.
- Can Anything Dethrone the NFL? (Nope) Twenty years ago, in that carefree era before
TiVoand the internet hatched their separate plots to lay waste to the TV advertising model, an...
- ABC Is Looking for a Few Good Men (or More) "We were so aggressively targeting women," ABC President Channing Dungey says.
- I Worship TV, But I Don't Need It Everywhere...effect, I've been an on-demand viewer since I bought a
TiVoin 1999, the first year it came out (I still miss the...
- Oracle Plans Aggressive Move Into TV Advertising...million people from cable companies and set-top box companies such as
Tivo. Its platform does not access personally identifiable information. Last month , Simulmedia linked...