LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Are Your Ads and TV Shows Defective on Gender Equity? The ANA Has a Tool That Can Help The Association of National Advertisers is doing quality control on ads, shows and actors by giving them Gender Equality Measure ratings.
- Third Presidential Debate Scares Up 71.6 Million Viewers...and older. Millennials accounted for just 14% of the audience. According to
TiVoanalysis, the moment in the debate that triggered the greatest amount of...
- 1stAveMachine, Click 3X, Humble Add Director DuosAll the production moves From around the industry
- Senate Majority Leader Enters Set-Top Box Fight as ANA Cranks Up Opposition...Entertainment Television founder Robert L. Johnson, the communications tech trade group Incompas,
TiVoand Google . Advertisers, on the other hand, say new boxes from third...
- Rovi Agrees to Acquire DVR Pioneer TiVo...for pay-TV listings, has agreed to buy digital-video recording pioneer
TiVoInc. in a deal valued at $1.1 billion. Rovi will pay...