LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.
- Holy Chicken! Morgan Spurlock Gets Into Fast Food...include of Sparkling Probiotic Drink, Master Brew Kombucha and Apple Cider Vinegar
Tonic. PepsiCo did not disclose the transaction price, but Fortune reported the deal...
- Ad Age Takes the 'How to Cannes' Tour...said. "But if you are not into a 25 euro gin and
tonic, you can go where the rest of us go -- the Gutter Bar...
- Feel Films, 1stAveMachine, Derby and More Add DirectorsAll the production moves from around the industry
- You Give Me Fever-Tree: Upstart British Mixer Becomes a Global Brand...its home territory, however, Fever-Tree's success has been built on
tonicwater and has coincided perfectly with the gin revival in Western Europe...