LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Tool Signs Jerk Store, Bullitt Adds Sealy and ZamesPlus talent additions at Hornet, Furlined and more
- Why 'Frictionless' Media Sharing on Facebook Misses the PointMark Zuckerberg's notion of "frictionless sharing" for media is problematic, according to Slate's Farhad Manjoo. Just because you play a Chumbawumba song doesn't mean you recommend it. This is the Best Media Writing of the Week.
- Pedigree: Adoption Tales...the Pedigree Adoption Drive, created out of Proximity Canada and animation house
Topix. Every time one of the animated videos on the site is viewed...
- Elle Teams Up With a California Magazine in Hunt for New Ads...are busily ratcheting up local coverage in big markets , for example, while
Topix, AOL's Patch, MSNBC.com's EveryBlock and others are fighting for...
- People news from Restless, Chinagraph and more...Park has signed director James Cooper, former partner and creative director at
TopixComputer Graphics and Animation. ...Stun Creativehas named Jeremy Colfer to the new...