LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Fiat Chrysler Brand Plan: Chrysler Up, Dodge Down...Caravan and Avenger sedan, which compete too closely with Chrysler's
Town and Countryminivan and 200 sedan. Chrysler, meanwhile, will gain a plug-in...
- Chrysler's Press Talks Turnaround StrategyDETROIT (AdAge.com) -- Jim Press, who arrived at Chrysler a year ago this week as vice chairman after 37 years at Toyota Motor Sales USA, pulled back the curtain a bit today on the now private carmaker's performance and strategies.
- Nick Hopes to Ride Out Kids Marketing Scrutiny With Diverse ClientsNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Though marketers such as Kellogg, Kraft and General Mills have pulled back their spending in the wake of the Federal Communications Commission's crackdown on obesity, Nickelodeon's sales chief, Jim Perry, said he has never taken a Chicken Little stance on the future of ad dollars aimed at the under-18 set.
- I'm Google's Little Bitch! (My Life as an Open Book)First, let me state that I've given my life over to Google of my own volition. I was not coerced, nor was I under the influence of any controlled substances when I gave my life over to Google. Still, I've done it, and now there's pretty much no turning back.
- Who's Who in Business PublishingFrank Anton What: CEO Where: Hanley Wood Why: Anton, former president of Hanley Wood, succeeded Mike Wood as CEO after an investment group led by JPMorgan Partners purchased the construction media company from Veronis Suhler Stevenson for $650 million.