LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Capitalizing on the Visual Social Experience...Text Herein lies the challenge: While companies have the ability to
track socialmedia via text, today's conversation is increasingly visual. With an estimated...
- Data Helps Russell Simmons' Label Pluck Stars from Obscurity...weighs factors including plays, amount of time people listen to a
track, social-media shares and other data to surface the artists and songs attracting...
- Marketers Find Strengths, and Limits, to Twitter Amplify"The next wave of this is how do you use Amplify with everyday TV schedules?" said Ron Amram, senior media director-marketing, Heineken.
- Who's Looking Forward to Bruno Mars' Super Bowl Halftime Show? (Spoiler Alert: Moms!)...company that advises brands on audience targeting and content strategy, to
track social-media sentiment surrounding headliner Bruno Mars and guest band the Red Hot...
- Twitter Buys Trendrr to Track Social Conversations Across MediaTrendrr is Twitter's second major acqusition of a social analytics company, following its purchase of Bluefin.