Traction won Silver for Ad Age Small Agency of the Year on the West Coast in 2013. We are an agency at the intersection of psychology and technology. We understand why ideas work and we understand how ideas work. The result is ideas that work.
We are an interactive agency in every sense of the word. More than digital, we fully engage every medium necessary to transform human behavior into consumer action. We believe everything is interactive.
WHAT WE DO
In the mind of the consumer, every brand gets to be one thing. We help brands uncover their one thing and use that as the basis for planning creative, technology and media programs.
We have been developing integrated creative since we were founded in 2001. We build brands, develop multichannel campaigns and design digital experiences. We tell stories across channels that are disarmingly honest, emotionally resonant, and beautifully designed.
We build stuff. Not through outsourced partners. Development is in our DNA. We are a catalyst for innovation for our clients because if we can dream it, we can make sure it's viable and then build it.
Today, ideas are only as good as their execution. We bring media thinking into the creative ideas we bring to our clients, even the technology we develop for them.
• Adam Kleinberg, CEO/founder
• Theo Fanning, Executive Creative Director/founder
• Paul Giese, Technology Director/founder
• Jabeen Yusuf, Strategy Director
• Sean Millis, Project Management Director
• Abe Snyder, Media Director
• Susan Murphy, CFO
• Focus On A 'Return On Awesome' And Beat Brand Commoditization (Forbes)
• Why Bad Native Advertising is Worse than Banners (Ad Age)
• Data-Driven Creative Equals Mediocre Creative (Ad Age)
• The Editor-in-Chief: The New CMO (Forbes)
• Brand America: Don't Become a Digital Stalker (DigiDay)
• Marketing on a Dime: Lessons from a First-Time CMO (Entrepreneur)
• The Secret to a Strong Branding Message? Focus. (Entrepreneur)
• Advertisers Are Still Missing the Mark With Online Video (Ad Age)
• Don't Let Growth Fool You: Mobile Advertising Is Still Failing (Ad Age)
- Thinking Beyond the $4.5 Million Super Bowl Hail MaryTo really make an impact during the Super Bowl and Academy Awards, brands need to move beyond TV to mount cross-device takeover campaigns.
- Data Helps Russell Simmons' Label Pluck Stars from Obscurity...increased from fewer than 1,500 to more than 5,000. "The
tractionshe gained proved the insights we derived from the data were spot...
- Why Programmatic Advertising Is Failing B-to-B MarketersWhile programmatic technology is making great strides for b-to-c advertisers, b-to-b marketers are struggling to find value in these tools.
- Seven B-to-B Marketing Trends That Will Shape 2015Top marketers and agency execs, including GE's Andy Goldberg and John Kennedy of Xerox, forecast the top b-to-b trends for 2015.
- Marketers: Culture is Critical to Customer Engagement in 2015...of brands is increasingly being measured by their ability to gain cultural
traction. This year, as the marketing landscape continues to evolve with the explosion...