Traction won Silver for Ad Age Small Agency of the Year on the West Coast in 2013. We are an agency at the intersection of psychology and technology. We understand why ideas work and we understand how ideas work. The result is ideas that work.
We are an interactive agency in every sense of the word. More than digital, we fully engage every medium necessary to transform human behavior into consumer action. We believe everything is interactive.
WHAT WE DO
In the mind of the consumer, every brand gets to be one thing. We help brands uncover their one thing and use that as the basis for planning creative, technology and media programs.
We have been developing integrated creative since we were founded in 2001. We build brands, develop multichannel campaigns and design digital experiences. We tell stories across channels that are disarmingly honest, emotionally resonant, and beautifully designed.
We build stuff. Not through outsourced partners. Development is in our DNA. We are a catalyst for innovation for our clients because if we can dream it, we can make sure it's viable and then build it.
Today, ideas are only as good as their execution. We bring media thinking into the creative ideas we bring to our clients, even the technology we develop for them.
• Adam Kleinberg, CEO/founder
• Theo Fanning, Executive Creative Director/founder
• Paul Giese, Technology Director/founder
• Jabeen Yusuf, Strategy Director
• Sean Millis, Project Management Director
• Abe Snyder, Media Director
• Susan Murphy, CFO
• Focus On A 'Return On Awesome' And Beat Brand Commoditization (Forbes)
• Why Bad Native Advertising is Worse than Banners (Ad Age)
• Data-Driven Creative Equals Mediocre Creative (Ad Age)
• The Editor-in-Chief: The New CMO (Forbes)
• Brand America: Don't Become a Digital Stalker (DigiDay)
• Marketing on a Dime: Lessons from a First-Time CMO (Entrepreneur)
• The Secret to a Strong Branding Message? Focus. (Entrepreneur)
• Advertisers Are Still Missing the Mark With Online Video (Ad Age)
• Don't Let Growth Fool You: Mobile Advertising Is Still Failing (Ad Age)
- Kellogg's Kashi Changes Strategy, Launches Agency Review...been a leader in the natural foods industry, the brand has lost
tractionin recent years with its core consumers." The decline was the result...
- Mad Tech: PCs Emerge Amid Major Changes in the '80s Ad World...Fox network launches on broadcast TV. Meanwhile, the VCR continues to gain
traction, giving viewers the ability to skip ads on programs they've recorded...
- Viacom Optimizes TV Buys with Vantage Data Targeting...TV demo. "Look, we know that you're losing a ton of
tractionwhen you transact exclusively through a traditional demo," said Kern Schireson, exec...
- How Nationwide's Dead Boy Hurt Weight Watchers...Nationwide ad. Weight Watchers' ad was overshadowed and never gained the online
tractionexecs envisioned. Weight Watchers has since moved on to an entirely different...
- Brands Celebrate Cross-Device Choice Beyond Walled GardensSponsor Post: Probabilistic catches up to deterministic with up to 97.3% accuracy.