Traction won Silver for Ad Age Small Agency of the Year on the West Coast in 2013. We are an agency at the intersection of psychology and technology. We understand why ideas work and we understand how ideas work. The result is ideas that work.
We are an interactive agency in every sense of the word. More than digital, we fully engage every medium necessary to transform human behavior into consumer action. We believe everything is interactive.
WHAT WE DO
In the mind of the consumer, every brand gets to be one thing. We help brands uncover their one thing and use that as the basis for planning creative, technology and media programs.
We have been developing integrated creative since we were founded in 2001. We build brands, develop multichannel campaigns and design digital experiences. We tell stories across channels that are disarmingly honest, emotionally resonant, and beautifully designed.
We build stuff. Not through outsourced partners. Development is in our DNA. We are a catalyst for innovation for our clients because if we can dream it, we can make sure it's viable and then build it.
Today, ideas are only as good as their execution. We bring media thinking into the creative ideas we bring to our clients, even the technology we develop for them.
• Adam Kleinberg, CEO/founder
• Theo Fanning, Executive Creative Director/founder
• Paul Giese, Technology Director/founder
• Jabeen Yusuf, Strategy Director
• Sean Millis, Project Management Director
• Abe Snyder, Media Director
• Susan Murphy, CFO
• Focus On A 'Return On Awesome' And Beat Brand Commoditization (Forbes)
• Why Bad Native Advertising is Worse than Banners (Ad Age)
• Data-Driven Creative Equals Mediocre Creative (Ad Age)
• The Editor-in-Chief: The New CMO (Forbes)
• Brand America: Don't Become a Digital Stalker (DigiDay)
• Marketing on a Dime: Lessons from a First-Time CMO (Entrepreneur)
• The Secret to a Strong Branding Message? Focus. (Entrepreneur)
• Advertisers Are Still Missing the Mark With Online Video (Ad Age)
• Don't Let Growth Fool You: Mobile Advertising Is Still Failing (Ad Age)
- Nike Goes Full Throttle With Star Power in New Spot...s new commercial, "Short a Guy," is gaining a great deal of
tractionwith viewers. The spot, featured on both the New Releases and Most...
- How Mobile Captures Shark Fans Hook, Line and SinkerHow do newer fish compete with Shark Week? SharkFest and "Sharknado" rely heavily on reaching audiences through mobile marketing.
- Why Small Players Are Beating Packaged Goods Titans In Customization Game...But while Reflect and other efforts by major marketers never got much
traction, smaller players are showing signs that the concept can work on a...
- Upworthy Transitioning From Content Curation to Creation...one is telling." Upworthy has drawn big online audiences and achieved good
tractionin social media with headlines such as "I Got A Bus Earlier...
- Turner Nears Upfront Finish LineIn keeping with the rest of the TV marketplace, the home of TNT, TBS and CNN is booking fewer advance ad dollars than it did a year ago.