Traction won Silver for Ad Age Small Agency of the Year on the West Coast in 2013. We are an agency at the intersection of psychology and technology. We understand why ideas work and we understand how ideas work. The result is ideas that work.
We are an interactive agency in every sense of the word. More than digital, we fully engage every medium necessary to transform human behavior into consumer action. We believe everything is interactive.
WHAT WE DO
In the mind of the consumer, every brand gets to be one thing. We help brands uncover their one thing and use that as the basis for planning creative, technology and media programs.
We have been developing integrated creative since we were founded in 2001. We build brands, develop multichannel campaigns and design digital experiences. We tell stories across channels that are disarmingly honest, emotionally resonant, and beautifully designed.
We build stuff. Not through outsourced partners. Development is in our DNA. We are a catalyst for innovation for our clients because if we can dream it, we can make sure it's viable and then build it.
Today, ideas are only as good as their execution. We bring media thinking into the creative ideas we bring to our clients, even the technology we develop for them.
• Adam Kleinberg, CEO/founder
• Theo Fanning, Executive Creative Director/founder
• Paul Giese, Technology Director/founder
• Jabeen Yusuf, Strategy Director
• Sean Millis, Project Management Director
• Abe Snyder, Media Director
• Susan Murphy, CFO
• Focus On A 'Return On Awesome' And Beat Brand Commoditization (Forbes)
• Why Bad Native Advertising is Worse than Banners (Ad Age)
• Data-Driven Creative Equals Mediocre Creative (Ad Age)
• The Editor-in-Chief: The New CMO (Forbes)
• Brand America: Don't Become a Digital Stalker (DigiDay)
• Marketing on a Dime: Lessons from a First-Time CMO (Entrepreneur)
• The Secret to a Strong Branding Message? Focus. (Entrepreneur)
• Advertisers Are Still Missing the Mark With Online Video (Ad Age)
• Don't Let Growth Fool You: Mobile Advertising Is Still Failing (Ad Age)
- Shifting Gears to Get in Front of Multidevice Auto ShoppersIt's important for automakers to get as much mileage as possible out of their digital marketing investments.
- TV Networks Put Subscriber Caps on Skinny Bundles and Streaming Video Services...service has subscriber limits. Limited content Skinny bundles could have trouble gaining
tractionbecause their content is limited or their price is too high to...
- Why The CW Is Happy to Grow Up...and autos. "Moving into the 18-to-49 demo helped us gain
tractionwith clients and categories that wouldn't give us the time of...
- Four Ways to Turn Up the Volume with Millennials This Music Festival SeasonIn 2014, some 447 brands played a role in 300 music festivals worldwide. Here's how to stand out.
- Ad-ID Aims to Draw in More Small Brands...as digital is concerned, I've not really seen a lot of
tractionyet," said Andrew Casale, CEO of ad-tech firm Index Exchange. The...