LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Media Chart for Dec. 2: The Force Is Still AwakeEven as Disney readies the next installment of "Star Wars," "The Force Awakens" is still king of this year's domestic box office.
- The Media Chart for August 5: CNN Had a Great ConventionBut was the big political party a match for broadcast?
- GE, Mondelez Sponsor Mobile Infomercials in MikMak App...to a group of people who are not going to a
traditional homestore to buy lightbulbs." For Oxygen, it's also about going where...
- FT Chase Won by Nikkei Leapfrogged Bid by Axel SpringerPearson fired the starting gun early in the summer, when the company put word out to potential buyers that it was prepared to sell.
- Magazines by Circulation, June - Dec. 2013Top 200 magazines ranked by paid circulation, six-month averages for the period ending Dec. 31, 2013.