LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Barbarian Group Promotes Pou to CCO, Fitzgerald Appoints ECDs...Mocean and SVP of theatrical/creative director at Seismic Productions. He has also worked at
Trailer Parkand run his own boutique shop, Killer Kreative.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Facebook's Pak Joins Havas Canada, La Comunidad Hires Wheeler and More...new agency, Goodness Manufacturing, which was ultimately acquired by entertainment company
Trailer Park. Fernando Militerno is joining independent digital shop Cuko in Argentina as executive...
- Six Things You Didn't Know About Mullen's Margaret Keene...latest installment of "Six Things": 1. She grew up in a
trailer park. Ms. Keene and her mother spent much of her childhood in what...
- Are Adland's Small Holding Companies the Next Big Thing?Ambitions are growing at smaller agency holding companies like CHR, Engine Group and Project Worldwide.