LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Monsur and Misselbrook Join Sunshine New York, Trailer Park Hires Salinas and Brubaker...role of CEO. Engine-owned content creation and entertainment marketing agency
Trailer Parkis appointing Zihla Salinas as CEO, and promoting Matt Brubaker to CEO...
- 250 Largest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- SXSW: The New Rules of TV Marketing in Binge-Watching World...matter but it matters more than ever," said Rick Eiserman, CEO
Trailer Parkand Engine North America The CW has seen its audiences save up...
- Ant Farm, 22squared, Y&R Build up Creative Leadership...of comedy promotions at Studio City Productions. Years later, he joined
Trailer Park, where he became VP and co-founder of Trailer Park TV. 22squared...