LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- 250 Largest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- SXSW: The New Rules of TV Marketing in Binge-Watching World...matter but it matters more than ever," said Rick Eiserman, CEO
Trailer Parkand Engine North America The CW has seen its audiences save up...
- Ant Farm, 22squared, Y&R Build up Creative Leadership...of comedy promotions at Studio City Productions. Years later, he joined
Trailer Park, where he became VP and co-founder of Trailer Park TV. 22squared...
- Engine Group Taps Lisa Weinstein to Build New Media Distribution Offering...in the U.K., now owns content and entertainment marketing agency
Trailer Park, sports marketing agency Synergy and social and digital creative shop Deep Focus...