LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ant Farm, 22squared, Y&R Build up Creative Leadership...of comedy promotions at Studio City Productions. Years later, he joined
Trailer Park, where he became VP and co-founder of Trailer Park TV. 22squared...
- Engine Group Taps Lisa Weinstein to Build New Media Distribution Offering...in the U.K., now owns content and entertainment marketing agency
Trailer Park, sports marketing agency Synergy and social and digital creative shop Deep Focus...
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- Fancy Signs Fenske, Sourikoff Heads VR at Tool and MoreAll the latest production moves from around the industry.
- Ad Age's Women to Watch Europe 2016Meet 20 honorees from Adam & Eve/DDB, Boden, MediaCom, Marcel, Mini, MRM, L'Oreal, PepsiCo, Sky, Sport England, Thjnk, Unit9, Vice and More