LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- A Seismic Shift Is Underway in Ad Tech...this about the market shift : The obvious lesson is that when brokers
treattheir customers more fairly, the customers prosper. May Day smashed Wall Street...
- Broadcasters Look to Competition Series to Ward Off a Summer Ratings Drought NBC's "America's Got Talent" still rules, but ABC hopes to make a splash with kitschy retro fare like "Battle of the Network Stars."
- Feeling the Heat from Airbnb, Loews Hotels Plays Up its Human Side...for wonder because we know travel is a human need, so we
treatour guests like, well, human." The idea for the creative, according to...
- WSJ Ends Google Users' Free Ride, Then Fades in Search Results...them for trying to attract more digital subscribers. They want Google to
treattheir articles equally in search rankings, despite being behind a paywall. "Any...
- TV Upfronts 2017: The Best and Worst of Broadcast's Big WeekHere's a look at some of the most bizarre and exciting moments of TV's big week.