LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Milkshakes Against the Republican Party' disappears after Congress pressures Facebook...different types of violations." The hearings instigated partisan jostling over how platforms
treateach side's favored media. Facebook and YouTube were criticized, for instance...
- Agency brief: Is anybody out there?...California this week has made mundane organizational duties somewhat of a special
treat. And it's always fun doing a whole "Can you hear me...
- News groups ask Facebook to stop treating media ads like political adsFacebook criticized for lumping news organizations into the same disclosure rules that govern political ads on the social network.
- Women to Watch Europe 2018 This year's Women to Watch Europe are not just doing great work for their companies, they are also enabling others to do their best.
- What to do when crisis strikes (and when Trump tweets about your brand)...do somehow run afoul of consumers, learn from it. "Social comments can be a nuisance or a gift.
Treatthem as a gift," she says.