LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: Dehydrated Vagina Strikes Again in Vagisil SpotThe Lowdown has the latest on the brand's "Sex and the City" spoof and the dirt on how Kimberly-Clark beat Dyson on an ad claim.
- Starbucks' Schultz on Election Outcome: 'I Am Stunned'...choice. Today and every day, we have a choice in how we
treatone another in our homes, in our neighborhoods, and of course in...
- Lowdown: Why 30% of CEOs Might Fire Their CMO in 2017...From beer to pizza: Pizza Hut brought back its holiday-themed Triple
TreatBox with a tech twist. While sister chain Taco Bell was giving...
- Alibaba's Huge E-Commerce Fest Has Changed the Game For Agencies in China...in the U.S. "How agencies behave is not unlike how they
treatthe Olympics or how they treat a major sporting event where live...
- Using Nostalgia to Engage Millennials? Think Again Despite the return of Crystal Pepsi and the Netflix's Eighties tribute "Stranger Things," millennials look ahead ahead, writes Derek Horn.