About Triad Retail Media
Triad Retail Media helps the world’s leading retailers and brands create, manage and operate digital media programs, turning their highly trafficked websites into valuable publishing properties. Walmart, eBay, Asda, Toys"R"Us, CVS, Sam’s Club, Staples and Kohl’s are among the major global retailers that rely on Triad Retail Media to connect more than 1,500 brands with shoppers in the purchase mindset.
WHAT TRIAD DOES
Triad maximizes the value of every website visit. They enable their retail partners to leverage their unique first party data and large scale audiences to tap into the $200B+ global digital advertising market.
They enable brands to drive sales by reaching the right shoppers, at the right time with the right message on the path to purchase.
They deliver engaging, informative content and relevant advertising that enhances the shopping experience.
Founded in 2004, Triad Retail Media is part of the Xaxis family of specialty companies, under WPP’s media-buying arm GroupM.
- Xaxis Names Nicolas Bidon Global President...the new role will be integrating and expanding e-commerce specialist
Triad Retail Media, which Xaxis bought in October. "We want to help monetize the...
- Retail Websites Pile on the Ad Tech, but May Be Repeating Publishers' Mistakes...month, just nine days apart: HookLogic's sale to Criteo and
Triad Retail Media's sale to the WPP unit Xaxis . HookLogic and Triad are...
- HookLogic Expands Network That Lets Brands Bid for Online Clout...It's not banner advertising on retailer sites â " something that
Triad Retail Mediasells for Walmart.com and others. And it's not conventional...
- EBay Changes Mind, Resurrects In-App Mobile Ads...being cross-device. That means eBay and its ad-tech partner
Triad Retail Mediawill be able to target an ad to someone using its...
- Conde Nast Takes on Ad Sales for Delta Air Lines...other advertisers. Rockbridge Growth Equity said yesterday that it had acquired
Triad Retail Media, a company that sells display ads on? Walmart .com, eBay, CVS...