LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- In Wake of Privacy Laws, Kids' Sites See Ad Revenue Plummet...Ms. Miller severed ties with some ad networks including Valueclick and
Tribal Fusionafter the changes took effect. Valueclick currently doesn't distinguish between sites...
- Bazaarvoice Revs Its Consumer Data Machine, Launches Ad Targeting...Andrews, VP Bazaarvoice Media Labs, and an alum of agencies including
Tribal Fusion, Deutsch and OMD. An initial product from the media division will be...
- WPP's Xaxis opens Hong Kong office...Xaxis, he was business director, Hong Kong, at digital advertising network
Tribal Fusion. Xaxis will work with GroupM Hong Kong to help regional marketers implement...
- People on the Move: Tim Fenton Named COO at McDonald'sA 39-year veteran of the company, Mr. Fenton has most recently been president of McDonald's Asia, Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
- FYI 11.17.2010China Mobile retains Zenith Media for $100 million media account; L'Oreal relaunches Lancome Rose Beauty; SingTel appoints William Bao Bean as managing director of Singtel Innov8; Ogilvy & Mather promotes Beijing-based Anthony Wong to managing director, global brand management; Dongfeng Peugeot-Citroen Automobile hires Euro RSCG, Beijing; BBDO/Proximity names Ng Tian It as exec creative director in Beijing; SinoMedia appoints Tang Xiaoming as chief investment officer; OMD promotes Mentor Zou; Zenith Media appoints Gary Sin; JCDecaux signs joint venture with Macau Airport; R3 launches The Source Online; Starcom hires Andrew Wong; and Publicis Groupe's MSL acquires Eastwei Relations.