LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Psychology of Video Advertising...an extensive story and appeal to a wider range of senses. Videos
triggerthe central route for some people and the peripheral route for others...
- Diets Will Be Personalized, and Six More Takeaways From the Consumer Analysts Group of New York Conference...generally longer-term focus, Mr. Pitkethly said. "This has certainly been a
triggermoment for Unilever and we will not waste it," he told the...
- An Open Letter to Clients Considering an Ad Agency Review: Part 2 Michael Fanuele, chief creative officers at General Mills, offers some ideas crafting a kinder, gentler pitch process.
- Retail Politics: Can Macy's, 'America's Department Store,' Survive in a Divided Nation?...brand and views himself as such. Anything that impacts the brand will
triggera response." Headquartered in New York and Cincinnati, the retail giant has...
- Super Bowl LI Ad Review: Facing a Big Moment, Enough Marketers Find Their FootingIn a divided time the best ads invited everyone to join a single party for a night -- or else picked a side.