- The Next Frontier in Digital Media Will Be Connected ProductsConnected products will become media channels for brands, using data to offer consumers real-time interaction, Niall Murphy writes.
- Verizon's New Content Marketing Tech Website Hits A Snag A new tech blog, brought to you by Verizon, gets a frigid response from other tech blogs.
- So You've Made Some Content, Now What Do You Do With It?Smart marketers such as GE, Maybelline and others are thinking about distribution from the outset.
- Anytime Fitness Looks Past Body Image In National CampaignA new campaign for Anytime Fitness gets away from the muscle-bound messaging of typical gym ads.
- Micro-Location Startup Wins John Lewis Incubator Competition Trials will start soon of a service using location technology to trigger online order collection as soon as a customer enters a store.