LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Cannes live blog, day one: Cruising the Croisette Ad Age is on the ground running at Cannes -- and so is our live blog. Come back for the latest and greatest as we cruise the Croisette
- Amazon is facing questions from U.S. senators about Echo privacy...in the couple's conversation that sounded like "Alexa"â "the usual
triggerto begin recording. The speaker later heard "send message" during the conversation...
- Oculus Go and Spectacles show how opposites distract...Spectacles want you to be the life of the party, and then
triggerthat fear of missing out from everyone else who sees the Snaps...
- U.S. agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of more than 600 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: YouTube and Amazon give parents more control over kids' content...by Ad Age's I-Hsien Sherwood, and watch the spot here . (
Triggerwarning: This video contains footage of people flashing engagement rings, showing off...