LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Facebook faces a backlash. Plus, the fight over Time Warner's future Facebook has another crisis on its hands, and critics look harder at its business model.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: KFC Crisis Now PR Nightmare, Right-Wing Media Attacks Parkland Students and MorePlus: right-wing media versus Parkland students, net-neutrality change closer to reality, and more.
- Marketer's Brief: Happy Valentine's Day, Here's Your Pink Slip...in the air. Except at several companies that decided to pull the
triggeron layoffs this week, including Barnes & Noble , Turner, Amazon , Hearst , Rackspace and...
- Here's Why Alexa Won't Light Up During Amazon's Super Bowl Ad "Alexa" is uttered 10 times in the 90-second spot, but Amazon tinkered with tech so peoples Echo devices won't respond.
- Chart Attack: The Super Bowl's Persistent Dominance Over Mere TV in 3 Snapshots...the only TV program for which the ratings are high enough to
triggeraltitude sickness. And so far, they're staying that way. The Only...