LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Alexa, Stop Hijacking My Customer Relationships!...your apps and websites and making it impossible to customize the experience,
triggerrecommendations and message users. The leverage brands have with retailers doesn't...
- Nice Work If You Can Get It: As May C3 Ratings Fall 14%, Network Ad Revenue Rises...C3 metric, the price per thousand viewers was still high enough to
triggernosebleeds. A far better deal could be had by picking up a...
- Burger King's Google Home Hack Wins Cannes Grand Prix in Direct...David went on to release tweaked versions of the ad that would
triggerthe device once again. The idea's rogue approach of "hacking" new...
- Hard Sell, Soft Sell, Smart Sell: How to Tell What's Right for Your BrandBrands linking themselves to causes has "become a little bit of a parody of itself."
- How Google Plans to Kill 'Last Click Attribution' Google said it is using machine learning to figure out the role of everything from TV commercials to store promotions in closing a deal.