- Verizon's New Content Marketing Tech Website Hits A Snag A new tech blog, brought to you by Verizon, gets a frigid response from other tech blogs.
- So You've Made Some Content, Now What Do You Do With It?Smart marketers such as GE, Maybelline and others are thinking about distribution from the outset.
- Anytime Fitness Looks Past Body Image In National CampaignA new campaign for Anytime Fitness gets away from the muscle-bound messaging of typical gym ads.
- Micro-Location Startup Wins John Lewis Incubator Competition Trials will start soon of a service using location technology to trigger online order collection as soon as a customer enters a store.
- Top Takeaways From Ad Age Digital Conference San Francisco...The retailer creates campaigns that have elements native to mobile and that
triggerpurchases from mobile devices. Big changes are on the way for CPG...