LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- It's Satellite Dishes Powering Time Warner That Imperil AT&T's Deal...a Bloomberg review of FCC databases. Transferring them to AT&T would
triggera review by the agency, and the company is looking for ways...
- Virtual Advertising: Uncharted Legal Waters A slew of emerging legal issues will confront marketers in virtual and augmented reality, writes attorney Jim Gatto.
- Alphabet's Nest Gets a New Slogan, TV Campaign...indoor/outdoor camera. All three devices are interconnected; should the smoke alarm
trigger, a user would be alerted via their smartphone and can view the...
- Media Audits Are Part of Life For European MarketersU.S. is likely to catch up, spurred by ANA's report on transparency guidlines.
- P&G's Spinoff of Beauty Brands to Coty Leaves Grey With a Conflict...shelves of the same retailers carrying Pantene. It's enough proximity to
triggera conflict under P&G's policy, which generally prohibits businesses that...