LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- TV's Most Expensive Ads: Brands Pay for Football and Tears How much does it cost to advertise in your favorite TV show? See our complete interactive ranking.
- The Biggest Mobile Misconception...phones, but buy on their desktops. In addition, 72% of mobile activities
triggerat least two follow-up actions or multichannel behaviors. 2. Create a...
- Two Seconds Is Not Enough for P&G: Pritchard Calls for 'Next Generation of Digital Ads'...P&G to concentrate ad exposures when they're most likely to
triggersales, he says, part of a plan to reduce spending by 20...
- The Millennial Dilemma: The Generic Generation Doesn't Want Your Brands More than half of milennials say they have no interest in brand loyalty. What's a marketer to do?
- Facebook Cracks Down on 'Fat-Finger' Accidental Ad Clicks Facebook wants to fix the pile-up of "fat fingers" and hair-
triggermobile ads that lead to unintended clicks. The company has decided to...