LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How Mobile Captures Shark Fans Hook, Line and SinkerHow do newer fish compete with Shark Week? SharkFest and "Sharknado" rely heavily on reaching audiences through mobile marketing.
- Scripted Shows Continue to Wilt in the Summer SunIn the midst of the summer doldrums, the average rating for the 13 extant scripted broadcast series is a lowly 0.8 in the 18-49 demo.
- Obsessed With ROI? There's an Apple Watch App for That...awaiting delivery of Watches due to supply constraints-something that maybe should
triggeran alert on the Watches over at Apple. You can also simply...
- You Don't Have to Wait for Beacons. How Brands Can Use Mobile Devices to Target Consumers...of those signals are being leveraged via in-store beacons, which can
triggerlocation-specific messaging to drive purchases. This combination of online ad serving...
- Six Characteristics of Great Storymaking...from its audience. 2. Fan-inspired: Sometimes, marketers create new experiences that
triggerstorymaking, and there's a place for that, especially when launching a...