LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Heineken Hyperbole Motivates Global Soccer Fans...game night. He talks about "determination and sacrifice" and declares, "When the
trumpetof destiny blows in your ears, you must respond with courage." After...
- Why Focus Is Fundamental in Corporate Social ResponsibilityIn this week's CMO Spotlight, Drew Neisser talks to Diane Scott at Western Union about why focus is important in CSR programs.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- At Y&R, a Master Concierge Is KeyNicknamed "Mr. Fix It" in the office, Ben Rydell comes to the rescue of Y&R staffers on a daily basis.
- The Death of the Agency of Record Is Near...cost, of course. New agencies will line up for this possibility, and
trumpettheir "client wins" in Ad Age and other trade magazines. It's...