LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Snapchat Users Are Griping About Its Redesign. Plus, Unilever's Big Threat A lot of teenagers seem seriously annoyed at Snapchat's redesign.
- This Woman Memorized Every Obscure Detail of Ikea's 328-Page Catalog She can tell you what's on page 17 (a trumpet on a shelf, a statue wearing glasses and a Hemnes bookcase)
- Sing What You Mean, and Other Lessons From Writing Jingles...But there was no other way. To my great surprise, the lead
trumpetplayer picked up his horn and said, "Like this?" and played exactly...
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- How Hormel's One-Man Band Brought Quirky, Crazy Cool to Pepperoni...Band at performances nationwide. Main instrument Accordion, although his college major was
trumpetSide gig in spare time Substitute musician at Epcot's Germany Pavilion...