LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- How Hormel's One-Man Band Brought Quirky, Crazy Cool to Pepperoni...Band at performances nationwide. Main instrument Accordion, although his college major was
trumpetSide gig in spare time Substitute musician at Epcot's Germany Pavilion...
- Love Halal Chicken? Try the Eyeshadow or Nail Polish...Muslim neighborhoods, serving Halal food. Some companies don't do much to
trumpettheir Halal cred for fear of a backlash among non-Muslims, says...
- Heineken Hyperbole Motivates Global Soccer Fans...game night. He talks about "determination and sacrifice" and declares, "When the
trumpetof destiny blows in your ears, you must respond with courage." After...
- Why Focus Is Fundamental in Corporate Social ResponsibilityIn this week's CMO Spotlight, Drew Neisser talks to Diane Scott at Western Union about why focus is important in CSR programs.