LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketers Try In-House Production Studios
- Here's Why CMOs Hate Agencies That Are Lion-Obsessed...my brand." Before anyone could say anything, he added, "and don't
tryand sell me any bull about how Cannes Lions equal sales." As...
- Cannes Blog Day Four: Publicis Creatives Caught Off-Guard by Cannes Ban Publicis creatives at Cannes were surprised to hear they won't be back next year
- 'Lean Back': Facebook Looks to Woo Viewers and Brands With TV-Like Content...happening on social media platforms these days, as Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat
tryto become the TV of the future. They are all talking with...
- Advertisers, Viewers Don't Show Up for Megyn Kelly's Alex Jones Interview NBC News' interview with the InfoWars founder was topped in the 25-to-54-year-old news demo by an "America's Funniest Home Videos" rerun.