LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Even 'Roseanne' can't salvage live TV ratings. Here's what each network needs mostYou know the wheels are falling off the traditional TV model when rock-steady CBS starts to wobble.
- American Apparel to open its first brick-and-mortar store since closing every location...designed to deliver the authenticity that many brands are embracing as they
tryto resonate with consumers. Models are a bit older than before; the...
- How a product demo can go viralWhen Nathan Rawlins became CMO at a diagramming software maker, no one said (perhaps unsurprisingly) "Hey, go make a viral video campaign."
- In first NewFronts pitch, ESPN breaks down X's and O's, 1's and 0's...suggest that it might make a little more sense for her to
tryand talk advertisers through the basics of the show. "Basically it's...
- Weight Watchers adds Anomaly to agency roster...in a hockey jersey! If you wanna follow my story as I
tryto lose 30 more pounds click here: https://t.co/PY1N6aPJAZ #wwambassador...