LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Chrissy Teigen and Smirnoff Take Shots at 'Crafty' RivalsThe nation's largest vodka brand fights back against upstart competitors like Tito's.
- For Social Satire, Check Out U.K.'s Fake TV Reporter Jonathan Pie...actor who was about to give up acting but decided to first
tryout in a YouTube video an idea that intrigued himâ "capturing what...
- London Mayor Sadiq Khan Cancels Advertising Week Europe TalkInstead of addressing ad industry group as planned on how London is open for business, Mr. Kahn deals with aftermath of terrorist attack.
- VR Needs a 'Chewbacca Mask' Moment...the headset on and stagger round for a couple of minutes, then
tryand explain it to your friends." That same social behavior was identified...
- Push-Button Beer Ordering? Miller Lite Gives It a TryNew MillerCoors program allows beer drinkers to order brews with the touch of a button or a simple voice command.