LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Conde Nast Bans Fashion Photogs Bruce Weber and Mario Testino After NYT Investigation...whose racy advertisements for companies like Calvin Klein and Abercrombie & Fitch helped
turnhim into one of the foremost commercial and fine art photographers, have...
- Twitter Lights Up Over CES Blackout...re years beyond clap-on, clap-off jokes). Someone told Alexa to
turnoff the lights #CES18 #CESblackout â " Noah Klein (@Mrnono2) January 10, 2018...
- Google's Search Domination Is Eroding Because of Amazon, Apps...half of it from paid search advertisingâ "and most of that, in
turn, spent with Google. Yet the overall search market on mobile is growing...
- Ad Execs With Military Experience Help Create App for VeteransCorey Martin and Layne Harris, two 360i executives who served in the military, helped create National Geographic's app for veterans.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: The End of a Facebook Experiment. Plus, a Google Glitch Also: North Korea will send athletes (and cheerleaders) to the 2018 Olympic Games in South Korea next month.