LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Teen Stream: Five Gen Y'ers give us the inside dope on the way they use smartphonesThere's one surefire way to know what Gen Y thinks: Ask them. Five teens tell us all about their smartphone use.
- Overbooked: Expedia and Priceline battle the digital duopolyWhen they started, online booking services like Expedia and Priceline were the disrupters. Now they're the ones being disrupted.
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Rihanna Slams Snapchat, and Nike Probes Inappropriate Behavior And H&M is backtracking in its lawsuit against a graffiti artist.
- Nike President to Leave as Company Reviews Improper Conduct...as CEO, which we argue is good for the company." Parker will
turn65 in 2020 and has been in the CEO position for more...
- Agency Brief: Sex Toys, Salaries and ScienceThis week's Agency Brief includes news from Wieden & Kennedy London, Fancy, Wayfarer Entertainment and more.