LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Burger King: A Look Back at Some of the Best Ideas From Cannes Lions' Creative Marketer of the Year From video games to stunts to peace offerings, BK is no run-of-the-mill fast food marketer.
- Pereira & O'Dell, Barton F. Graf, CP&B, David & Goliath Bolster Creative RostersAll the industry's latest creative moves
- Brawny Man Looms Large -- But Faceless -- In Iconic Makeover...former Texas Gov. Rick Perry. The new Brawny Man design from
Turner Duckworth, San Francisco, is nearly faceless on package, though he sports some 21st...
- Burger King Wants Peace McWhopper, McDonald's Not Lovin' It...Y&R New Zealand, Code & Theory, The David Agency, Rock Orange,
Turner Duckworthand Horizon, the PR agency said. McDonald's, in a short online...
- Publicis Groupe Buys Design Firm Turner Duckworth for Leo Burnett Network Publicis Group is acquiring
Turner Duckworth, a design agency known for its designs for Coca-Cola, and placing it in the Leo Burnett network. The...