LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Burger King's McWhopper Proposal Nabs 2017 Grand Effie...was also supported by David The Agency, ABPR, Code & Theory and
Turner Duckworth, sold "a truckload of burgers" and "helped World Peace," the entry said...
- TBWA Promotes Garbutt to Global Chief Creative Officer, Davies Joins Irish International...arm. He has also worked at New York City design firms
Turner Duckworthand Siegel & Gale . Brands he has worked on include Google , HBO, Target...
- Burger King: A Look Back at Some of the Best Ideas From Cannes Lions' Creative Marketer of the Year From video games to stunts to peace offerings, BK is no run-of-the-mill fast food marketer.
- Pereira & O'Dell, Barton F. Graf, CP&B, David & Goliath Bolster Creative RostersAll the industry's latest creative moves
- Brawny Man Looms Large -- But Faceless -- In Iconic Makeover...former Texas Gov. Rick Perry. The new Brawny Man design from
Turner Duckworth, San Francisco, is nearly faceless on package, though he sports some 21st...