LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- TV Rivals Eye a Common Way to Prove Commercials Work...willingness among TV networks to band together against digital competition. This spring,
Turner, Fox and Viacom teamed up to help standardize audience targeting on TV...
- Epoch Signs Tempelman, Poklar Opens Empress With All-Female Roster Plus new talent at Company, BestFriend and more
- Space Case: 'Rick and Morty' Reigns Supreme Over the 18-34 DemoOnly the NFL tops Adult Swim's anarchic animated hit in TV's Incredible Shrinking Demo.
- Making a Mark: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of Recent Logo Redesigns As Ad Age changes its look, we look back on other notable overhauls.
- We Interrupt This Interruption for an Important Message...will only become more imperative when TV inevitably becomes fully IP-delivered.
Turner's Ignite team has been at the forefront of these advanced TV...