LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- NCAA Revenue Surpasses $1 Billion Milestone as Scrutiny Mounts...men's basketball tournament -- rights that CBS Corp. and Time Warner's
TurnerSports have locked up through 2032. The NCAA made $761 million from...
- Markova Joins Impossible Foods, Kapadia Moves to VML LondonMarkova Joins Impossible Foods, Kapadia moves to VML London, moves at BBH L.A., The Martin Agency and more
- Fox Wants 'Attention' To Be New Language For TV Ads...year has brought about the invention of OpenAP, a consortium started by
Turner, Fox and Viacom to help standardize audience buying on TV, while a...
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: WPP Says 2017 Was 'Not Pretty.' Plus, Walmart and Dick's Limit Gun Sales WPP forecasts no growth for this year. After its financial results came out, shares plummeted.
- May We Have Your Attention, Please? Attention is not merely seeing or viewing something. It is the act of focusing one's mind on what you are seeing, viewing, reading or hearing.