LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Platform Agnostic: Keeping Up With ConsumersAs a publisher, a content creator or a marketer, you're focused on using the right media to best engage the audience at the right time.
- It's Satellite Dishes Powering Time Warner That Imperil AT&T's Deal...a dozen massive dishes silently stream CNN newscasts, Cartoon Network shows and
TurnerSports games to satellites in outer space. They're a vital link...
- Ad Age, Adlatina Salute Women to Watch Mexico at Second Annual Event...Figueroa, Flock Linked by Isobar; Marta Ruiz-Cuevas, Publicis Media; Sharon Zyman,
Turner; Rosenda Martinez-Ramirez, GNP. (Top row, from L) Esperansita Bejnarowicz, FCA Mexico...
- Unification: The Path to Scale and SimplicityDigital technology is impacting the way people choose to consume media, which has far-reaching consequences
- TruTV Strikes Year-Round Ad Deals for 'Impractical Jokers'...Jokers," according to the network, which is part of Time Warner's
Turnerdivision. The show stars four life-long friends who dare one another...