LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Burger King: A Look Back at Some of the Best Ideas From Cannes Lions' Creative Marketer of the Year From video games to stunts to peace offerings, BK is no run-of-the-mill fast food marketer.
- Fox, Turner And Viacom Team Up in TV Ad-Targeting Push...advertising campaigns laborious to assemble in a big way. Fox Networks Group,
Turnerand Viacom are looking to change that by teaming up on a...
- Pizza Hut's New Ordering Ease: Pushing a Button on a Pair of Pie Top Shoes...featured in NCAA March Madness integrations through the company's deal with
Turner. "We're planning to feature the pie tops with on-air talent...
- Small Change: Why Niche Cable Nets Are on Their Last LegsSpotty distribution and rock-bottom ratings spell the end of cubbyhole cable channels.
- TV Upfront and Digital NewFront 2017 Calendar...3, 6 p.m. Time Inc. TBD May 4, 9 a.m.
Turner(NewFront) TBD May 4, 11:30 a.m. DigitasLBI Cedar Lake May...