LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Groups Say Ad Blocking Should Be Based on Industry Consensus...emails to publishers including Forbes, the Los Angeles Times, The Independent,
TV Guideand the Chicago Tribune warning that their websites didn't meet the...
- Ad Age Comes of Age: A Timeline of Classic Covers The Ad Age redesign is our biggest change in two decades. Don't believe us? Tour our archives and watch our design and coverage evolve.
- Check Your Inbox: Google Warns Publishers Serving Annoying Ads...the New York Daily News, the Los Angeles Times, The Independent,
TV Guide, the Chicago Tribune, LifeHacker, ZDNet, PCMag, the Orlando Sun-Sentinel, the Washington...
- The Creativity 50 2016: The Most Creative People of the Year The year's most influential innovators come not just from advertising and marketing, but technology, entertainment, art and more.
- NBC Will Unlock 'Hairspray' Snapchat Lens During Thanksgiving Parade...elements, with the Snapcode appearing in US Weekly , NY Magazine and
TV Guide. Similarly, FXX will also be using Snapchat and Snapcodes to promote its...