LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- NBC Will Unlock 'Hairspray' Snapchat Lens During Thanksgiving Parade...elements, with the Snapcode appearing in US Weekly , NY Magazine and
TV Guide. Similarly, FXX will also be using Snapchat and Snapcodes to promote its...
- Time Inc. Names Rich Battista to Succeed Joe Ripp as CEO The unexpected move marks a quick rise for Mr. Battista, who joined the company in April 2015. Mr. Ripp was CEO for three years.
- Sling TV Looks to Woo Pay-TV Subscribers in New CampaignSling TV will go beyond cord cutters and cord nevers, targeting pay-TV subscribers in its new marketing campaign.
- TV Upfronts 2016: Your (Updated) Guide to Network Pitches and Shows Adult Swim told ad buyers its 'Robot Chicken' will get a special spoofing AMC's mega-hit 'The Walking Dead.'
- Cumulus Media Names Mary Berner CEO as Co-Founder Steps Down...s Digest Association. Earlier she was publisher of magazines such as
TV Guideand Glamour , and president-CEO at Conde Nast's Fairchild Publications. Cumulus...