LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: CBS, its riveting legal drama and its mustache-less new 'Magnum P.I.'...in the trailer . But don't give up hope. Hernandez told
TV Guide: "Just wait! Watch the show, there might be something that people who...
- TV works to bring consumers fewer commercials...the show and include two advertisers max. Pop TV The former
TV GuideNetwork plans to reduce ad loads in all first-run episodes of...
- As Olympics Ratings Defy Expectations, NBC Frees Up Rainy-Day Ad InventoryIn topping its guarantees to advertisers, the network finds itself with some bonus commercial slots to sell.
- Ad Groups Say Ad Blocking Should Be Based on Industry Consensus...emails to publishers including Forbes, the Los Angeles Times, The Independent,
TV Guideand the Chicago Tribune warning that their websites didn't meet the...
- Ad Age Comes of Age: A Timeline of Classic Covers The Ad Age redesign is our biggest change in two decades. Don't believe us? Tour our archives and watch our design and coverage evolve.