LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Age Comes of Age: A Timeline of Classic Covers The Ad Age redesign is our biggest change in two decades. Don't believe us? Tour our archives and watch our design and coverage evolve.
- Check Your Inbox: Google Warns Publishers Serving Annoying Ads...the New York Daily News, the Los Angeles Times, The Independent,
TV Guide, the Chicago Tribune, LifeHacker, ZDNet, PCMag, the Orlando Sun-Sentinel, the Washington...
- The Creativity 50 2016: The Most Creative People of the Year The year's most influential innovators come not just from advertising and marketing, but technology, entertainment, art and more.
- NBC Will Unlock 'Hairspray' Snapchat Lens During Thanksgiving Parade...elements, with the Snapcode appearing in US Weekly , NY Magazine and
TV Guide. Similarly, FXX will also be using Snapchat and Snapcodes to promote its...
- Time Inc. Names Rich Battista to Succeed Joe Ripp as CEO The unexpected move marks a quick rise for Mr. Battista, who joined the company in April 2015. Mr. Ripp was CEO for three years.