LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- P&G, Peltz Get Ready to Rumble: What You Need to Know About Tuesday's VoteP&G and Nelson Peltz's $60 million proxy war comes down to the wire. Then comes an alumni reunion, marketing conference and light show.
- Your Thursday Wake-Up Call: Hugh Hefner Dies, an Ad Tech Firm Sues Uber and Other News...West (@KimKardashian) September 28, 2017 An Uber-mess There's a new
twistin Uber's spat over its digital advertising. An ad tech company...
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Google's Spat With Amazon. Plus, Electric Cars From Dyson...on the Facebook-Google duopoly, and things are getting ugly. The latest
twistis that Google has stopped allowing the Amazon Echo Show to access...
- Audi's Reddit 'Ask Me Anything' with Elizabeth Banks Goes 130 mph...AMA unlike any other" in which "our fans will experience every exhilarating
twistand turn the TT RS takes, and see our guests' reactions in...
- Chili's Bids Goodbye to Menu Items in Social Campaign So long, Chili's southwestern mac and cheese. Hello, meatier burgers, ribs and fajitas.