LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Kendall Jenner Opens Up About That Pepsi Ad. Plus, United's PR Mess In the latest twist in United's pet-related PR mess, the airline sent a dog to Japan when it was supposed to fly to Kansas.
- Ad Lib Podcast: 360i's Sarah Hofstetter Gets Voice ActivatedSarah Hofstetter on secret algorithms, Cannes kosher, and why 360i didn't repeat that tweet (don't pretend you don't know which one).
- See the Finalists for Ad Age's Creativity Awards The winners will be announced at the A-List & Creativity Awards Gala in New York on April 19.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Ad Age A-List Is Out, Facebook Tweet Favors Trump Narrative and MorePlus, Facebook gets defensive, Pandora takes aim at Spotify, McConaughey hears the call of Carl's and more.
- Ad Age's 2018 A-List Standouts...campaign; the hilarious "Swear Like a Mother" for Kraft Mac & Cheese; a
twistfor Domino's with a wedding registry; and literal sweat "suits" for...