LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg under pressure over data breach...t police themselves," Senator Amy Klobuchar, a Minnesota Democrat, said Saturday on
- Why USA Today snagged a team of ex-video game developers to lure new readers...a live-streaming 24-hour video news channel that lives entirely on
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Facebook faces a backlash. Plus, the fight over Time Warner's future...New York Times' free podcast, "The Daily," and Bloomberg News' TicToc, a
- Cambridge Analytica attempts a self-defense via Twitter tweetstorm, but it backfires...The Observer, which followed the same online/print-release cycle), took to
- Facebook Suspends Trump Election Data Firm for Policy Breach...the Guardian, Alex Stamos, Facebook's head of security, wrote in a