LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: Nestle Is Latest to Pause Google SpendingThe Lowdown has the latest on YouTube's objectionable content problem and how Dove is tackling "hair bias."
- The Industry Just Got New Mobile Location Data GuidelinesNow data and measurement providers will line up to undergo MRC's months-long accreditation process.
- L.L. Bean Brings on the Via Agency as Agency of Record...after President Trump tweeted about the brand. In January, he thanked via
- Naming Names: The Politicians Who Just 'Sold You Out to ISPs'Plus: USA Today's big Trump-Russia scoop, Trump's new iPhone and more in Dumenco's Wednesday media roundup.
- Here's the Correct (and Adorable) Way to Welcome Our Robot OverlordsPlus: Who's backing that anti-privacy measure up for vote in Congress, and what Facebook's Snapchat mimicry says about Facebook.