LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Age's Best Places to Work 2016 Great benefits, culture and perks abound at the 50 marketing, ad and tech players on this year's list
- Location Tracking and the Trouble With 'Opting In'Location tracking is booming, but consumer notification is falling far behind. Here's what happens after your consumers tap "allow."
- What Google's My Activity Feature Means for Brands...when it comes to putting consumer needs first. A new service called
UberMediaprovides near-time foot traffic information that marketers can use to connect...
- People on the Move: Lance Saunders to Lead DDB Canada...various positions at agencies and ad tech companies alike, most recently at
UberMediaand Adap.tv . In her role, Ms. Tang works with agency executives...
- Bill Gross, CEO, UberMediaWhat: CEO Where:
UberMedia, Pasadena, Calif. Why: A leader in developing social posting and tracking applications—such as UberSocial, Echofon and Plume—Gross...