LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- HotelTonight to New York: Get a Room!...to make last-minute overnight plans, including some that have a steamy
undertone. "Keep the night going," says one ad, while another ad asks, "What...
- What the Industry's New Plan to Fight Ad Fraud Gets Wrong -- and Right...publishers. If Time Inc. wants to do business with a reseller like
Undertone, for example, they can add each other to ads.txt. And thus...
- Who Wins and Who Loses in YouTube's Falling Out With Brands YouTube's abrupt ad crisis benefits some, such as traditional publishers, and hurts others, like net neutrality defenders.
- How to Protect Your Brand From Landing on Bad WebsitesHere are some simple ways to protect your programmatic ads from appearing on fake news sites, writes Eric Franchi, cofounder of Undertone.
- In the Pink: Sightings of Slimmer Energizer Bunny Will Multiply...we're going to do a lot with digital and social," including
Undertoneads, 6-second YouTube bumper ads, and a Snapchat lens, allowing consumers...