LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Guaranteed Viewability: Wishful Thinking or Today's Reality? Improving guaranteed viewability requires commitment and transparency. Publishers need to do all they can to ensure viewable inventory.
- Mobile on the move...media mobile advertising platform, delivering for the mobile Web what PointRoll and
Unicastdo for the desktop Web. And the company Crisp acquired, Smart Device...
- People on the Move: Ogilvy Taps Tom De Luca to Head Social MediaFormer Warner Bros. interactive-marketing VP Tom De Luca has been named chief operating officer of Ogilvy & Mather's social-media offering, while Julie Renwick is leaving R/GA to become executive director-mobile, Ogilvy North America.
- Ad Industry Group Picks Bigger Online Ads in Hopes of Attracting TV Dollars to Web...choose to click on the ad. The winning entries come from AOL,
Unicast, Google, Pictela, Genex and Microsoft. AOL Project Devil YouTube masthead "The goal...
- Sterling Brands Names DeeDee Gordon President of Innovation...clients such as Allstate, General Motors, Kraft and Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
Unicasthas promoted James Dillon from senior VP-global sales and solutions to...