LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Next Big Thing? Huge Chinese Companies You've Never Heard Of...categories like fast-moving consumer goods, a challenge for Procter & Gamble and
Unilever. And Chinese brands, especially in electronics, are gaining traction globally, even if...
- Top Neuromarketing Trends to Watch in 2017Marketers can use biometrics to personalize VR, writes Sean Looney, co-founder and president of Looney Advertising & Branding.
- Lowdown: Booze Delivery Startup Gets Serious About MarketingThe Lowdown has the latest on how Drizly hooked up with McGarryBowen and Pokemon Go's new deal with Sprint.
- Edelman Names Carol Potter President and CEO for Europe...business with a number of Edelman's largest clients, including Starbucks and
Unilever. Ms. Potter was named one of Ad Age's Women to Watch...
- World's 100 Largest Advertisers...Cincinnati U.S. $10,428 $10,662 -2.2 Personal care 2
UnileverRotterdam/London Netherlands/U.K. 8,890 9,525 -6.7 Personal...