LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Apple and Facebook Join White House Initiative to Address Gender Pay Gap...Worldwide Holdings Inc., International Business Machines Corp., Intel Corp., LinkedIn Corp., Microsoft Corp., Nike Inc., Target Corp.,
UnileverPlc, Visa Inc and Chobani. -- Bloomberg News
- Cindy Gallop Doesn't Care What You Think The former ad agency exec is on a mission. Get on board or get out of the way.
- Where Are the CMOs (Chief Media Officers)?...have nurtured their internal media structures and have valued experienced media leaders.
Unilever, P&G and Mondelez, formerly Kraft, are just three to have bucked...
- Advertising Age: The Principles of Advertising and Marketing at WorkAdAge.com Links to Articles cited in "Advertising Age: The Principles of Advertising and Marketing Communications at Work"
- Ex-Beam CMO on Booze Trends and Why He Left for an Agency...all of it on the client side working for companies including Seagram,
Unileverand Beam Suntory. Last year he jumped into the agency world, taking...