LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Accenture Buys London Creative Agency Karmarama...agency space with the acquisition of London shop Karmarama , whose clients include
Unilever, Honda, Deutsche Bank, and BBC Music. Karmarama is the third largest U...
- Are Your Ads and TV Shows Defective on Gender Equity? The ANA Has a Tool That Can Help The Association of National Advertisers is doing quality control on ads, shows and actors by giving them Gender Equality Measure ratings.
- Creative Moves at Havas, 180 Amsterdam and Edelman Deportivo...Questions" effort for McDonald's and also worked on Diageo, Visa , Nokia ,
Unilever, Bose, Coca-Cola, Red Bull and Johnson & Johnson. Edelman Deportivo in Stockholm...
- What WeChat Teaches About the Future of Social CommerceWeChat, China's all-purpose app, plays host to many experiments in social shopping.
- Ad Age, Adlatina Salute Women to Watch Mexico at Second Annual Event (Bottom row, from L) Xiomara Martin Matos,
Unilever; Liliana Inigo Elias, Citibanamex; Rocio Elizondo, Havas Health Mexico; Paola Figueroa, Flock Linked by Isobar; Marta Ruiz...