LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Five Things You Might Not Know About ConAgra's Darren Serrao...Campbell Soup to V8. Before Campbell, Mr. Serrao was with PepsiCo and
Unilever. Here are a few things you might not know about Mr. Serrao...
- FDA Says Hampton Creek Can't Call This Product 'Mayonnaise'...all natural, sustainable and affordable. Major marketers enlisting courts against small rivals
Unilever, which makes Hellmann's mayonnaise, sued Hampton Creek last October, alleging that...
- How Uniqlo More Than Doubled Its WeChat Followers in ChinaThe brand's 'Style Your Life' push let customers share fun photos in a campaign tapping into China's obsession with all things mobile.
- Q&A: For International Brands, What's New On Alibaba's Tmall Global Marketplace?Alibaba's cross-border e-commerce initiatives for foreign brands, explained.
- BtoB 100: NATION'S 100 LARGEST B-TO-B ADVERTISERS IN 2014Estimated U.S. business-to-business measured-media ad spending including TV (broadcast and cable), internet (display ads only), magazines (business and consumer), newspapers, outdoor and radio. Estimates based on Ad Age DataCenter analysis of measured-media spending data from WPP's Kantar Media. Dollars in millions.