LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: Beauty Buys, Dirty Phones and the Next Big Super Food...building Younique into a leading global e-commerce beauty company." Coty joins
Unilever, purchaser last year of Dollar Shave Club and Seventh Generation, in buying...
- Lowdown: Does Sustainability Marketing Work?...time talking about sustainability. But do consumers really care? Research commissioned by
Unileversuggests yes. The study of 20,000 consumers in five countries found...
- Lowdown: Helen Mirren Hops on No Makeup TrendThe Lowdown has the latest on the barefaced fashion trend and why people tweeting about New Year's Eve kissing might actually be grumpy.
- MRC in Talks With Facebook About Auditing Its Metrics Word of talks to audit Facebook comes as demands grow for third-party auditing of metrics from Facebook and other so-called walled gardens.
- The Creativity 50 2016: The Most Creative People of the Year The year's most influential innovators come not just from advertising and marketing, but technology, entertainment, art and more.