LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- MediaLink's European Invasion Starts in London Under Wenda Harris Millard...the consultancy has always had multinational clients -- its first client ever was
Unilever-- so the European expansion is not about any particular clients, but rather...
- Ad Industry Powers Consider Adopting Ad Blocking on a Wide Scale...the industry's Coalition for Better Ads, including Google, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble ,
Unilever, WPP's ad-buying giant GroupM, Facebook, Thomson Reuters, The Washington Post...
- Unilever Turns Tables on Influencers With 'New' Hair Care Brand Like other big beauty brands,
Unileverfaces growing competition from startups with understated packaging, lofty prices and backing from social-media influencers. So the beauty...
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 Class of Women to Watch Europe These 20 leaders are game changers in marketing, advertising, tech and media in Europe. Ad Age will honor them at a June 5 event in London.
- Five Revolutionary Changes in Marketing Since the Turn of the CenturyFive defining changes in marketing since the turn of the century, according to Al Ries.