LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- P&G's Pritchard: Time to Cut the Crap -- and the Pressure on AgenciesThe "negative narrative" on agencies and excessive "fiddling" with measurement needs to stop, says P&G's top marketer.
- Marketers Embrace Facebook, Google MissionariesGoogle and Facebook teams are now assigned to more than half the world's 50 biggest advertisers.
- Samsung Starts Pitch for Pan-European Agency...brand strategy for digital and e-commerce. Mr. Lowes was previously at
Unileverfor 15 years, most recently as SVP dressings. Marketing consultancy Oystercatchers is...
- Brexit Hits Pricing as Tesco Deals With Shortage of Unilever ProductsThe true cost of Brexit hit home for U.K. shoppers as
Unilever's iconic Marmite spread and a host of other products remained absent...
- CHI, CP&B Add CD's; It's Nice That Founders Relaunch Creative Agency...has also worked with brands including Nike, Metro, Converse, Uniqlo, BBC and
Unilever. The Anyways business is part of the HudsonBec Group. GS&P has...