LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Cannes Daily Blog Day Six: How Festival Organizers Are Reacting to Turmoil Over Publicis' Pullout Cannes Lions said it's putting together an advisory committee to help shape the future of the festival
- The UN Believes Ads Can Turn the Tide in Long-Losing War for Gender Equality...norms. Advertising has skill in behavior change." That skill is maybe underdeveloped.
Unileverstarted its own "Unstereotype" program in Cannes last year on the premise...
- Why CMOs Shouldn't Hate Agencies That Are Lion-Obsessed An op-ed this week said CMOs hate agencies' award chases. Here's why they're wrong, says Walrus Chief Creative Officer Deacon Webster.
- Marketers Try In-House Production Studios...ad production, setting up in-house shops of their own. Most recently,
Unileverhas launched Real Beauty Productions and hired Shonda Rhimes , the creator behind...
- Cannes Clash: Publicis Groupe's Pull-Out Shocks Marketers and Agencies The decision is going to be "really problematic," said Syl Saller, global CMO for liquor giant Diageo.