LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: See the KFC Colonel's Yearbook Cameo...the reports. Dove's Men + Care brand goes out on a limb
Unileveris taking the "Airbnb of marketing" metaphor both literally and to new...
- Sean Smith Joins Solve, Anomaly London Adds Creative Directors...at Del Campo Saatchi & Saatchi Argentina. With over 15 years' experience, he has worked with clients such as Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble, Playstation and
- After Heady Optimism About the Myanmar Market, Then Came the Reality CheckExcitement over a new market has been tempered by local realities.
- A 'Contrite' Facebook Refunds Advertisers, Who Still Want Oversight...of glitches. That's a plus for CMOs like Keith Weed of
Unilever, which has been one of those big-spending brands asking for accountability...
- Shonda Rhimes on Why Her Work With Dove Doesn't Feel Commercial...she says in an interview with Ad Age that her collaboration with
Unileveron Real Beauty Productions doesn't really feel like commercial production, though...