LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: Nestle Is Latest to Pause Google Spending...prevent placements on inappropriate content. Sure the Kraft Heinz takeover offer for
Unileverseemed like a stretch, but how big? According to strategic consultancy Brand...
- The Industry Just Got New Mobile Location Data GuidelinesNow data and measurement providers will line up to undergo MRC's months-long accreditation process.
- Brand Safety Issues Go Way Beyond YouTube, Says Advertising Week Europe Panel A regulator might even be needed, a DigitasLBI executive said: "Every playground needs a parent to make sure the playground stays safe."
- Coalition for Better Ads Might Not Be the Solution Marketers Were Hoping For...players from all parts of the digital advertising ecosystem. Companies like Google ,
Unilever, GroupM and The Washington Post make up the alliance that is the...
- Lowdown: What You Should Know About E-commerce Trends in Beauty, Personal CareThe Lowdown has the latest on CPG e-commerce trends and how the AT&T uses #SeeHer's gender equality measure.