LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Hear From P&G, Samsung, Spotify, Unilever and More at the Ad Age Digital Conference...Seth Farbman , CMO, Spotify â ¢ Jennifer Gardner , Senior Director, Media, North America,
Unileverâ ¢ Andy Goldberg , Chief Creative Officer, GE â ¢ Dennis Maloney , Chief Digital...
- Campbell Soup Hires Mead Johnson's Greg Shewchuk in a Top Marketing Post...Foods. He has also held senior marketing roles at Cadbury, Diageo and
Unilever. Mr. Shewchuk began on the agency side of the business according to...
- See All the Ads From Super Bowl 50, Best to Worst, A to ZRelive the highs and lows of advertising's biggest day of the year. And there were a lot of highs.
- Super Bowl 50 Complete Ad Chart: Who Bought Commercials in the Big GameAd Age's annual, sortable Super Bowl ad chart is full up with marketers, agencies, categories, pre-release info and other details.
- Super Bowl Ad Review: Super Bowl Commercials Are Fun AgainA year after the "Somber Bowl," marketers made Super Bowl advertising a blast again on Sunday night.