LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- In an Ad Blocking Battle, Whose Side Is Google On?Google and Facebook have taken different paths when dealing with Adblock Plus, as Google pays them while Facebook doesn't.
- BBH Singapore, W&K London, Zambezi, Add Creative LeadsAll the latest creative moves
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 Media Mavens From Megyn Kelly to Sam Dolnick to Keith Cartwright, these are the media players making big moves in 2016.
- Here's the Agenda for Ad Age's Brand Summit L.A....behind unique campaigns. Michael Dubin, CEO, Dollar Shave Club , will talk about
Unilever's acquisition of his five-year-old startup and the impact on...
- Unilever Agrees to Buy Seventh Generation, Continuing CPG Shopping Spree
Unileverhas agreed to buy Seventh Generation for an undisclosed sum, the company announced today, intensifying efforts to snatch up fast-growing, e-commerce-focused...