LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Unilever Buys Dollar Shave Club for $1 Billion, Opening New Front Against P&G
Unileverhas agreed to buy the Dollar Shave Club subscription grooming service for a whopping $1 billion, giving the world's second biggest ad spender...
- How Ben & Jerry's Keeps Purpose Alive...allocates 7.5% of its pretax profits to fund various projects. When
Unileverscooped it up in 2000, unique terms of the $326 million deal...
- Empower This: Your 'Go-Girl' Boosterism Isn't Actually FeminismMarketplace feminism is a shallow representation of its contextualized precursor, and one advertisers have grown to love -- and bank on.
- How Dove and Axe Got Into Alignment, and Why They Still Need Digital Specialists...far too long to happen. The chief marketing and communications officer of
Unileveris pushing to eliminate stereotypes from the company's ads, but admits...
- Lowdown: Heinz Field Won't Serve Kraft Heinz Hot DogsThe Lowdown looks at the most patriotic brands and what new brand model Model Chrissy Teigen is hooking up with.