LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What Does ComScore-Rentrak Deal Mean to Marketers? Maybe Nothing Revolutionary...research heavyweight Nielsen has been able to deliver. Procter & Gamble Co. and
Unileverwere among founders of the Coalition for Innovation in Media Measurement in...
- City Spotlight: Why Bogota Is Booming...where Bogota is becoming a thriving regional hub for advertising and marketing.
Unilever, for instance, does work for the Andean region and Central America from...
- Unilever's Rob Candelino Weighs TV Vs. Digital Video Advertising Age Player More viewers or more engagement?
UnileverVP-Marketing and General Manager Haircare Rob Candelino may well opt for the latter. Interviewed at...
- The Lowdown: Bud Light Apple Coming, Shock Top in Super BowlAd Age's weekly look at marketing news includes the latest on P&G's self-esteem marketing, National Coffee Day propoganda and more.
- Top 100 CPG Brands Mostly Lost Sales and Share in Past YearCatalina finds sales of top 100 CPG brands fell in the past year as big brands lost ground in every category.