LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Adidas Bests Nike for Entertainment Lions Music Grand Prix...remix, with sound design via Q Department and sound mix from Sonic
Union. WHY IT WON: According to Entertainment for Music Jury President Olivier Robert...
- See Ad Age's 2017 Cover Competition Finalists: Which Is Your Favorite?...Global in Hong Kong, and, in the U.S., Ogilvy & Mather , Brand
Union, and SapientRazorfish. Browse the slideshow and choose your favorite finalist by voting...
- Does Cannes Matter? Agencies Debate Spendy Festival in Lean TimesTime to rethink the rosÃ©? Agencies worry the Cannes Lions are too costly for an industry with fierce competition and dwindling revenue.
- Sorrell's $30M Pay Cut Calms Investors but One-Fifth Still Revolt...determined the U.K. will no longer be part of the European
Union. "Britain voted, not WPP," Quarta explained. In his introduction, Quarta sought to...
- Anna Rose Holmer Joins RSA, Anonymous Adds GreenPlus new talent at Derby, The Mill and Native