- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2010 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2011.
- Top U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesTop U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines
- Need to Check Your Cholesterol? There Will Be an App for That NEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Forget checking the weather or finding the nearest pizza joint; very soon you'll be keeping tabs on your glucose level and blood pressure with your iPhone. That's right, Apple's skyrocketing cellphone is set to become an important, and potentially huge, marketing battleground for Big Pharma.
- What Are You Packing Into Your (Creative) Briefs?Too often, the creative brief is joylessly "filled out" as if it were the worksheet to an IRS 1040 Schedule C. Values are plugged into fields. Facts substituted for insights. Data dumped in a hierarchical, unfiltered lump. Believe it or not, your creatives want the freedom of a tightly written brief. They're looking to you for inspiration. Man up. Make them care.
- Big Pharma Finally Taking Big Steps to Reach Patients With Digital MediaNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Big Pharma is lumbering into the digital realm, using a growing chunk of its $4.7 billion DTC dollars to reach patients and prescribers on blogs, Twitter and YouTube.