LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Migos cross the Finish Line The hottest group in hip-hop finds a winning formula.
- 'Now That's What I Call Music!' isn't ready to say 'Bye Bye Bye'...needed Now Music, in the U.S. a joint venture between
Universal MusicGroup and Sony Music Entertainment, to scrape hits from longer records since...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: What's Next For Papa John's After Its CEO Steps Down? Plus, Apple's PR BlunderPapa John's CEO is the face of the brand. Now that he's stepping down, it's likely its CEO-centric marketing will be changing.
- YouTube to Start Music Streaming Service 'Remix' in March...also in talks with the two others, Sony Music Entertainment and
Universal MusicGroup, and Merlin, a consortium of independent labels, the people say. Paid...
- In Video Play, Facebook Offers Hundreds of Millions for Music Rights...to The International Federation of the Phonographic Industry. Vivendi SA's
Universal MusicGroup, owner of the world's largest record label, reported a 15...