LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Spotify, Apple Giving Music Industry a Boost After Decline of Nearly 20 Years...seen in the financials of large music companies. Vivendi SA's
Universal MusicGroup reported first-half growth, while through nine months ended June 30...
- Spotify Said to Be Burying Songs by Artists With Apple DealsSpotify has been retaliating against musicians who introduce new material exclusively on rival Apple Music by making their songs harder to find.
- Lowdown: Wendy's, Pop Tarts Crank Up Music Marketing...social channels. Meanwhile, Kellogg Co.-owned Pop Tarts has partnered with
Universal MusicGroup for a new program that blends pop, R&B, rock and...
- The Ad Agency of the Future Is Coming. Are You Ready?Within the next 10 years, the term "agency" might not exist -- and marketing partners could look very different.
- Dentsu Aegis Acquires Analytics Shop Cardinal Path...around the world. The shop's current clients include Intel, Bridgestone,
Universal MusicGroup and Pfizer . Cardinal Path was founded in 2011 as a merger...