LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Can Airlines Pull Out of Their Public Opinion Nosedive?...face monopolies," said Michal Herzenstein, associate professor of marketing at the
University of Delaware's Lerner College of Business and Economics, noting that travelers, suffering...
- To Hook Young People, Comcast Bundles Pay TV With Campus Housing...at Bridgewater College, Drexel University, Emerson College, Lasell College and the
University of Delaware, Comcast said today in a statement. The Massachusetts Institute of Technology...
- With Eyes on Murdoch's Parliament Appearance, News Corp. Said to Consider Chase Carey as CEO News Corp. executives who watched Mr. Murdoch rehearse for his Tuesday appearance before Parliament were concerned about how he handled questions.
- MRM Lures Interns With a Real World: Madison Avenue Experience...communications and copywriting at places like the Miami Ad School and
University of Delaware. At the end of the six months, the most talented intern...
- Ad Age Digital Marketing Conference Bios