LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Upfront Uproar: NBC Keeps Its Powder Dry, Holds Most New Shows for MidseasonAlways fast out of the gate with "The Voice" and football, NBC wants to bolster midseason with a robust slate of new dramas and comedies.
- GroupM Chairman Says Media Agencies Aren't Really 'Agents' Anymore...he's not sure what term best applies. Mr. Gotlieb said the
uproarover alleged U.S. media rebates prompted by his former employee, former...
- ANA and 4A's Form Task Force in Wake of Rebate ControversyGroup tackling media transparency will including heads of biggest agencies and holding companies as controversy grows.
- Because of a Facebook Ad, Three Will Go to Jail in Myanmar Three people were convicted of 'insulting religion' after using the image of the Buddha to promote a bar on Facebook.
- DigitasLBi Changes Its Name to Protest Dolce & Gabbana...IVF and (their idea of) 'traditional' family. It's caused a global
uproar, largely led by Elton John's pledge to #BoycottDolceGabbana. And today, we...