LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- McKinsey: Not much has changed three years after media rebate uproarConsulting firm finds rebates more often take different, harder-to-track forms, but key issues remain.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: VW and Ford's hunt for creative agencies. Plus, brands' botsAlso, Korean Air's heiresses have caused big troubles for the brand.
- Twitter follows Facebook in endorsing the Honest Ads Act...the sites to try to influence upcoming campaigns. In October, amid the
uproarover election meddling, Twitter said it was creating a new "transparency center...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: An Ingraham ad boycott, an Under Armour data breach and a Tesla recall...manipulation." He points out that the Cambridge Analytica scandal, which sparked the
uproarover user data privacy on Facebook, wasn't about third-party data...
- Facebook consolidates scattered privacy settings menu...over user data. With CEO Mark Zuckerberg now poised to address the
uproaron Capitol Hill, Facebook said Wednesday that it's redesigning the settings...