LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Netflix Tops Ad Age's 2016 Marketer A-List Reed Hastings' nontraditional outlet with nontraditional marketing is our Marketer of the Year. See who else made the cut.
- It's Time to Fix the Viewability Tower of Babel The Interactive Advertising Bureau will now call out bad practices to solve this problem, writes IAB President-CEO Randall Rothenberg.
- EpiPen Maker Mylan Is Airing Fewer Commercials for Its Pricey Product...Democratic presidential candidate and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton joined the
uproarin pressuring Mylan, which is run by CEO Heather Bresch, to reduce...
- WTF: Some Thoughts on the F-Word in the Ad Industry Lost in the very justified
uproarover the comments made late last month by Saatchi & Saatchi's Kevin Roberts about gender in the advertising industry...
- With Back-to-School Approaching, Gap Seeks New Grip on ShoppersUnder consistent pressure to reverse sliding sales, retail giant has seen recent glimmers of progress.