LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Is There a Marketing Lesson to Be Learned From Donald Trump?...campaign by attacking Mexican immigrants. And the whole country was in an
uproar. NBC fired him. Macy's fired him. Serta fired him. Univision dropped...
- Ellen Pao Resigns From Reddit...Pao has faced vitriol from Reddit users called for her firing. The
uproardidn't spur the move, which was a "mutual decision over a...
- Upfront Uproar: NBC Keeps Its Powder Dry, Holds Most New Shows for MidseasonAlways fast out of the gate with "The Voice" and football, NBC wants to bolster midseason with a robust slate of new dramas and comedies.
- GroupM Chairman Says Media Agencies Aren't Really 'Agents' Anymore...he's not sure what term best applies. Mr. Gotlieb said the
uproarover alleged U.S. media rebates prompted by his former employee, former...
- ANA and 4A's Form Task Force in Wake of Rebate ControversyGroup tackling media transparency will including heads of biggest agencies and holding companies as controversy grows.