LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- DigitasLBi Changes Its Name to Protest Dolce & Gabbana...IVF and (their idea of) 'traditional' family. It's caused a global
uproar, largely led by Elton John's pledge to #BoycottDolceGabbana. And today, we...
- Because of a Facebook Ad, Three Will Go to Jail in Myanmar Three people were convicted of 'insulting religion' after using the image of the Buddha to promote a bar on Facebook.
- People on the Move: Mary Carpenter to Lead PHD Midwest...marketing strategy and analysis. Previously, she worked DDB New York, BBDO Chicago,
Uproarand Publicis Dallas. Nick Moore joined Roar as executive creative director. Mr...
- Rewind: When Miller Genuine Draft, Not Bud, Was 'Macro'...took some not-so-subtle shots at fruity micro beers. The latest
uproaris coming from Congress , of all places, where some representatives with craft...
- Top Ten Data Fails of 2014Data breaches were not the only data-related hits big brands and corporations took this year.