LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Now AT&T Halts YouTube Ad Buys Over Brand Safety Concerns...keyword search, becoming the latest major marketer to pull back after an
uproarover ads running beside offensive videos on YouTube. "We are deeply concerned...
- New York Times Offers Free Spotify Service to Boost Subscribers The publishing industry hasn't marketed itself and its products well, according to the Times.
- Advertisers Can Now Target YouTube Ads Based on People's Google Search Histories...privacy. The measurement development appears to be a nod to the advertising
uproarover the past few months, in which brands have begun to question...
- Netflix Tops Ad Age's 2016 Marketer A-List Reed Hastings' nontraditional outlet with nontraditional marketing is our Marketer of the Year. See who else made the cut.
- It's Time to Fix the Viewability Tower of Babel The Interactive Advertising Bureau will now call out bad practices to solve this problem, writes IAB President-CEO Randall Rothenberg.