LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How Big of a Discount Should Verizon Get on Yahoo?...Nope. Yahoo is run by a person who should have been kicked
upstairs(where she could do no harm) years ago. But I digress. In...
- Old Category Learns New Tricks as Purina Markets Kibble to Reverse Cognitive Decline...notice their pets playing less often, sleeping more, having more trouble getting
upstairs, having accidents in the house more or becoming less active with age...
- Ad Age Takes the 'How to Cannes' Tour...the lower level near bag pickup -- "Do not use that one, go
upstairs," she advises.) Our tour had about 25 people, which visited every floor...
- Brand Licensing Europe 2015: YouTube Stars and European AmericanaAt Brand Licensing Europe 2015, YouTube stars took center stage while traditional brands including PepsiCo and VW made their debut.
- In the Marketing World, One Plus One Equals Three-FourthsCompanies can hurt themselve by offering too many options to consumers.