LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Stats of the Day: 50 New Social-Media Stats to Kick-start Your Slide DeckOn her social-media and PR blog, Commentz, Sarah Evans and her staff compile a lot of stats. She cherry-picked the most relevant for marketers.
- Google Searches for Success in Local AdsAfter failing to crack radio and print advertising several years ago and still struggling in TV ads, Google views local online advertising -- both by national brands and by smaller businesses such as restaurants and plumbers -- as a juicy target. The search behemoth in recent months has unleashed a flurry of new local services and ad formats and expanded others.
- Barry Diller Steps Down as IAC Chief Executive...of IAC/InterActiveCorp., the owner of web properties including Ask.com, Citysearch,
Urbanspoon, College Humor and The Daily Beast, where Mr. Diller just negotiated a...
- It's Not the Phone or the App, It's the Shift in Behavior...place to meet -- simply stand on any street corner and shake your
Urbanspoonto find the nearest coffee shop, pub or deli. Never lost. When...
- In Mobile, Delivery Device Matters to the Message...stores can advertise in fantasy football apps and restaurants can advertise in
UrbanSpoonto drive traffic to their restaurant. Adapt community-based thinking into your...