LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- U.S. Army Issues Review for Ad Agency to Help 'Strengthen' Brand ImageThe
U.S. Armyhas released an request for proposals for its advertising and marketing business after previously extending its current contract with McCann Worldgroup...
- J. Walter Thompson Atlanta Taps Vann Graves as Creative Chief...his advertising career after the Sept. 11 attacks to join the
U.S. Army, as chief creative officer of the Atlanta office. The post had...
- 'Hairspray Live!' Not as Sticky as Previous NBC MusicalsRatings for the ambitious live productions have see-sawed since NBC revived the format four years ago.
- Anomaly L.A. Adds Coke, Nike Execs, Who Wot Why Launches and MoreAll the industry's latest creative moves
- Biggest Brands, 2016 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2016 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.