LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Louis Hagopian Gave N.W. Ayer Its Human Touch...s lead Ayer created "Be all you can be" for the
U.S. Armyand "Reach out and touch someone" for AT&T. "A diamond...
- FCB Names New York Leadership...worked on brands such as Coca-Cola, Kimberly-Clark and the
U.S. Army. Mr. Halper is a 13-year veteran of WPP's Grey...
- Much-Hyped Data Firm's Promise Could Be Tested in IowaInsiders say the data crunching provided by London-based Cambridge Analytica goes beyond what's been done before.
- College Football Playoff Committee Drops the Ball on New Year's Eve The crystal orb in Times Square wasn't the only ball to drop, as myopic scheduling doomed ESPN's playoff ratings.
- Google Dominates the Final Viral Video Chart of 2015...129,535 Spot last week: NEW 8 Prepared for Anything NEW
U.S. ArmyNA Views this week: 7,962,129 Spot last week: NEW...