LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Hairspray Live!' Not as Sticky as Previous NBC MusicalsRatings for the ambitious live productions have see-sawed since NBC revived the format four years ago.
- Anomaly L.A. Adds Coke, Nike Execs, Who Wot Why Launches and MoreAll the industry's latest creative moves
- Biggest Brands, 2016 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2016 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- U.S. Army, Hollywood Team Up to Change Low-Tech Misperceptions The
U.S. Armyhas partnered with 20th Century Fox around its upcoming movie "Independence Day: Resurgence" to engage recruitment age prospects and bring attention...
- Harry Jacobs, Chairman Emeritus of The Martin Agency, Dies at 87Known for his high standards of execution, creative excellence and mentorship, Harry Jacobs was a dynamic force in adland for many years.