LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Rolling Stone Puts Itself Up for Sale...statement. Earlier this year, Wenner Media sold Men's Journal and
Us Weeklyto American Media Inc. for undisclosed sums. In-Depth Reporting Rolling Stone...
- New 'Fire and Fury'-Brand Nuclear War Faces More Resistance in the MarketplacePlus: Sean Spicer -- the real Sean Spicer -- on "SNL"? And more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- Mooch-be-gone: Tabloids Tackle the Latest Fiasco...the subject lines of the various email alerts I got from
Us Weeklyover the past 24 hours: "'Teen Mom 2' Recap: Kailyn Lowry Talks...
- Somewhat Surprisingly, Trump Just 'Startled Many in the West Wing'Plus: "Find out who hates you" in Internet Magazine and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- CNN's Retracted-Story Mess Just Got Way MessierPlus: James O'Keefe has perfect timing, Alec Baldwin will do Trump again for "SNL" and more from Dumenco's media roundup.