LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Live Blog: Advertising Week, Day Three
- NBC to Super Bowl Advertisers: Use Kids or Puppies, But Not Both...advertising sales, NBC Sports Group. For marketers who don't make
USA Today's Ad Meter, which has long been seen as the ultimate barometer...
- Coca-Cola's Corporate Brand Campaign Moves Beyond Soda...TV ad begins a national push that also includes ads in
USA Todayand the Wall Street Journal. Agencies on the effort include Partners & Spade...
- 'The Real Deal': Inside NFL's Richard Sherman's Samsung-Backed Series on Players' TribuneThe outspoken NFL star rips the 'TMZ-style' mainstream media as he launches Samsung-backed first-person series on The Players' Tribune.
- Ad Age Wake-Up Call: Google and Walmart Partner Up, While WPP Cuts Its ForecastPlus: News about Trump's TV ratings. And how the UK ad industry is tackling Brexit.