USA Network is known for its unparalleled success in launching and sustaining hit originals that consistently draw critical acclaim. In 2014, the network will offer an unprecedented volume of series with six new and six returning programs.
Known for a powerful portfolio of dramas, USA will continue to roll out culturally relevant provocative story lines in 2014 with the next generation of scripted originals, which includes "Satisfaction," "Rush" and the event series "Dig" from executive producers Gideon Raff and Tim Kring.
The network recently debuted its best unscripted series premiere in three years, "Chrisley Knows Best," and recently premiered the half-hour comedy "Playing House."
USA telecasts spectacular live television 52 weeks a year with "WWE Raw" and features four of the Top 10 acquired series P25-54, including "Modern Family," "NCIS," "Law & Order: SVU" and "NCIS: Los Angeles."
USA fuels fans’ social campfires with exciting, dynamic content they love to talk about. This year alone they generated more than 8 billion social impressions. A leader in the second-screen space, USA offers the most valuable environment in ad brand recall.
Peter Lazarus Senior VP-Advertising Sales
NBCUniversal Entertainment Group
• SCALE: No. 1 in commercial delivery
• REACH: One of only two top networks to grow
- Coty Tries Story Boutique to Show Mass Retailers What's Possible...up-store-for-hire for brands ranging from American Express to
USA Network's "Mr. Robot," brings in some 5,000 shoppers on its best...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From JC Penney, Rooms to Go's iSofa and More...JCPenney: Back to School Sale: New Wardrobe Premiered on: The Sinner,
USA NetworkJCPenney data for the last 30 days Impressions: 1,367,119,674...
- Advertising Hall of Fame Interview: Kay Koplovitz Equates Chaos With Opportunity When Kay Koplovitz founded the first ad-supported cable channel,
USA Network, in 1977, cable needed bundles of channels to succeed. Now, viewers are unbundling...
- On Thursday Nights, Not a Pretty Picture for TV Networks Viewer drift and the dominance of live sports has sent movie marketers scrambling to get their dollars down on the weekend.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Amazon, Little Caesars, Ancestry.com and More...pm ET Amazon Prime: Prime Day: July 11th: Tech & Fashion Network:
USA NetworkShow: The November Man Primetime Airing: Jun. 29, 8:11 pm ET...