USA Network is known for its unparalleled success in launching and sustaining hit originals that consistently draw critical acclaim. In 2014, the network will offer an unprecedented volume of series with six new and six returning programs.
Known for a powerful portfolio of dramas, USA will continue to roll out culturally relevant provocative story lines in 2014 with the next generation of scripted originals, which includes "Satisfaction," "Rush" and the event series "Dig" from executive producers Gideon Raff and Tim Kring.
The network recently debuted its best unscripted series premiere in three years, "Chrisley Knows Best," and recently premiered the half-hour comedy "Playing House."
USA telecasts spectacular live television 52 weeks a year with "WWE Raw" and features four of the Top 10 acquired series P25-54, including "Modern Family," "NCIS," "Law & Order: SVU" and "NCIS: Los Angeles."
USA fuels fans’ social campfires with exciting, dynamic content they love to talk about. This year alone they generated more than 8 billion social impressions. A leader in the second-screen space, USA offers the most valuable environment in ad brand recall.
Peter Lazarus Senior VP-Advertising Sales
NBCUniversal Entertainment Group
• SCALE: No. 1 in commercial delivery
• REACH: One of only two top networks to grow
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Marc Jacobs, Patron, Bai and more...tv Bai: This Just In Premiered on: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,
USA NetworkBai data for the last 30 days Impressions: 31,864,633 (2...
- Watch the newest ads on TV from GMC, Bud Light, Ford and more...than avg.) GMC: First Real Bike Premiered on: Chrisley Knows Best,
USA NetworkGMC data for the last 30 days Impressions: 958,316,226 (3...
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Apple, Hennessy, State Farm and more...provided by iSpot.tv Apple iPhone: Red Premiered on: NHL Hockey,
USA NetworkApple iPhone data for the last 30 days Impressions: 1,004,402...
- NBC Universal aims to answer TV's ratings plunge with a new metric...flagship NBC broadcast channel as well as Bravo , E!, Syfy and
USA Network. The move comes as the entire TV industry grapples with the continued...
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Google, AT&T, Starbucks and more...Data provided by iSpot.tv Google: Royal Wedding Premiered on: Suits,
USA NetworkGoogle data for the last 30 days Impressions: 381,001,848 (26...