LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Skyword raises $6 million from Cox Media Group...Group is a subsidiary of Atlanta-based Cox Enterprises. Its services include
Valpak, TV ad sales rep companies, and numerous TV, radio and newspaper companies.
- 'Junk Mail' May Be Last Hope for Saving the USPSIn financial trouble that has it on the brink of default, the U.S. Postal Service is making an aggressive appeal to catalogers and other advertisers to ramp up their mailings.
- Networks, Exchanges Are Not Immune to Groupon-Cloning Fad...markets. Yet another network, Nimble Commerce, has 50 clients, including coupon distributor
Valpak, the Wedding Channel's the Knot and YellowPages Canada. While most have...
- What Groupon Means for Grandma's CouponsWhile Groupon never set out to take the place of traditional coupons, old-school players such as Valassis and SmartSource can't help but keep an eye on the digital darling.
- Hallmark Asks TV Viewers to 'Make the Move' With Martha Stewart...home venues, said Ms. McAvoy, as well as with messages distributed through
Valpakmailers; a sweepstakes; and local street teams giving out satchels with a...